Short Story 1

(When BTS cheated on you)

BTS as your boyfriend

Hyung line

There new significant other will be named Kim.

~ Jin ~

You were acting all tough through text, cursing and showing that you are mad. But in truth, you can never get mad at him, in fact you we're sad, really sad.

"One more, please!" You shouted. Obviously, just like any other brokenhearted human, you would go the bar and drink alcohol, hoping to forget all the pain you feel even though it's just in a short time.

Jin was angry at himself, he couldn't focus at anything anymore, he would just keep thinking about you. In this 3 weeks, that have passed, he didn't want anything else but you.

The whole BTS was in a VIP room.
"Hyung, you seriously need some alcohol." Namjoon convinced him, even though Jin knows his tolerance in alcohol is low, he still drank a shot anyway.

He didn't like it so, he wanted to leave, "I'm going, I do not like it here." Jin stood up and walked out putting a cap and glasses for disguise. Luckily, no one noticed him.

"One more, please!" You shouted again, ready to drink another one. Jin heard your loud shout and traveled his eyes in the bar. He saw you sitting on one of the stools, drinking.

Jin walked to you, "(Y/N)?" Jin said. You looked at the back when you heard your name. But, because of the alcohol, your vision was a bit blurry. You fixed your focus on the person infront of you.

"Oh! Jin!" You drank the alcohol and gulped it quickly, "Hi!" You bubbly said. Even though, you feel like throwing up, because of the alcohol.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing here?" Jin asked you. You weren't the people to go to bar and be drunk. "Let's go, (Y/N)." Jin pulled you up, separating you from the alcohols.

"Noooo! I lost Jin already! Why do I have to lose mr. Alcohol too?" You struggled getting out of Jin's grip. "(Y/N)!" Jin called your attention.

You faced him and didn't utter a word. "(Y/N). You don't have to lose me, if you will give me a chance."

"Jin? A chance? Okay." You suddenly said, not even thinking twice. "Wait, Uhm, the world is spinning Jin." You said you felt really dizzy, but then, you fainted.
"(Y/N)!" Jin catches you as you fell. (Y/N). I caught you again, forgive me, okay?" He looked at you.

"Hmmhm."

~ Yoongi ~

"No!" Yoongi shouted and ran his finger through his hairs. 'This is not what I want! This is not satisfying!' Yoongi shouted in his head.

"Yoongi, here is your coffee." Kim said and placed the coffee on Yoongi's desk. Yoongi grabbed the coffee and sipped. 'No! This is not (Y/N)'s coffee. It's so bitter!'

Yoongi, placed the cup of coffee down. Not wanting to hurt the girls feelings, he just kept quiet.

He touched his neck. 'It hurts.' Yoongi thought. Kim noticed it, "want me to get a pillow?" She asked.

"No." Yoongi said. '(Y/N) panics when she saw me holding my neck when it hurts.'

"Why do I keep comparing Kim to (Y/N)?" Yoongi thought.