Short Story 12

(When you have eye contact with them.)

BTS as your suitor

~ YOONGI ~

You were saying your goodbyes to your friend as you slowly approach the gate of the school. When you got out, your brother waiting for you with his big bike is already outside.

You ran to him, "Hey, Hobi oppa. You arrived early." You laughed as you put the helmet. "Yeah, I didn't work overtime so I got enough sleep." He said while turning on the engine of the motorcycle. As soon as the motorcycle roared, He started to drive home.

As we were passing by the street for me to go home. We stopped in the middle of the traffic, and as I was looking around I saw a group of men, and it looks like they were fixing the electricity post.

As they were working, I said, "Please be careful. Thank you for your hardwork." One of the electricians turned their heads and meets my eye.

"Hi." He said with a deep, manly voice. I was going to answer but Hobi oppa already drove again. It's my first time seeing someone so, white!

~ AFTER 5 YEARS ~

"The Irk Company has won so many awards even though it just a few years since it started. What do you say in this?" The reporter asked the CEO of the company and the founder. This company started 3 years ago, but it has been recognized internationally.

But, that's not what I was thinking of. The CEO of this company.. Looks like that white, electrician man from 5 years ago. He looks so, presentable.

That time when I talked to him, was he already in a company? Or not? 'Argh! Why do I even care?'

I stood up from our couch and picked up my bag. I went walked out to go to school since it wasn't so far away.

~ AFTER CLASSES END ~

The moment the bell rang, I stood up and went out the class as fast as I can.

"Aghh!" I shouted as my butt met with the floor. I bumped into a wall! I think. I looked up to see what it was. I saw two men in black standing infront of me like a bodyguard. I looked at them and I think they looked back at me, "What? You're not even gonna help me up?" I irritatingly asked.

The moment I stood up, I heard the girls screaming.

Isn't that him?

I saw him on the TV in the morning

He's that handsome CEO!

I looked at what they we're shouting for. It was him! The electric rich man! I immediately tried to run away, but then one of the men in black stopped me. Ohh.. So they're his men? I see what's happening here..

He stood infront of me, smiling. He's trying to hurt me! Maybe my brother had a fight with him! Then my brother beated him and wanted to take revenge by using me! Now I can see your vicious plans!

"Hi, Ms. Roche!" He gladly but formally greeted me. I waved my hand as if shooing him. "Please get out of my way." I politely asked.

"Excuse me, don't you remember me?" He asked. Of course I remember him. Who wouldn't? He has a very snow white skin, pinkish lips and his cute bowl hairstyle. Now tell me, would you remember him? But still! He's my brother's enemy!

"Don't you try sweet talking me. I know your vicious plan! How shameless of you, taking revenge on my brother using me!" I raised my voice as I informed him. Students we're already nearing our place.

"What the hell are you trying to say?" I was shocked. How could he change his expression that fast? He was smiling a while ago, yet now, his eyes can now kill a hundred people.

"Y-you're plan!" I still insisted. "What damn plan are you talking about?"

I took a deep breathe. God, please let me live.

"You're revenge to my brother and using me to get revenge!" I bravely shouted.

He looked shocked, then amused and then frustrated. So, I am right?

"Look." He said making me look,in his eyes, "How could I come up with a plan if I don't even know who your brother is?"

I stopped for a second. He's right... But, who knows? maybe he's just pretending?

"Maybe you're just pretending! That's right!" I proudly accused him.

"Heh." He smirked. He stepped his foot towards me, making me step backwards.

"W-what do you think you're doing?" You're making my knees weak!

"Honey, that's not what I came here for." He huskily said, grinning on me. Ooh! Seductive!

I gutted up and asked, "Then what did you came here for?"

"To marry you, honey." He said.

I looked at him with wide eyes, "Oh gosh, no!" I almost screamed.

"What? Why?" Amusement, Confusion and Sadness was in his eyes.

"Hell! I'm gay!" I shouted. "I'm a lesbian!"

He looked... shocked.