Short Story 16

(When he is a famous person and he met one of his co-workers)

BTS as your boyfriend

~ JIN ~

I jumped out to see who was outside and saw that Jin has arrived. He was standing beside his motorcycle with his black helmet on the right hand.

I put on my jacket and got my bag. I went outside and locked the door. I quickly hugged him when I reached him.

"Put on your helmet." He said as he also puts on his helmet. I gently sat down the motorcycle with my legs closed on the right side.

He reached for my hands and encircled it around his waist. "Hold on tight."

"Jin, where are we going?" I shouted as his motorcycle engine was roaring loudly.

"To my condo. But, I just need to get my clothes on Bryan's house."

"I thought he's on vacation?"

"He left me the keys.."

"Oh.." I just nodded my head. He sped up and we arrived at a place like a mini subdivision. He stopped the motor cycle and parked it just in the front.

"Just wait for me here." He said and I just nodded. I watched his back as he starts to walk away and stopped at a red colored gate.

After Half an hour..

"What is he doing?" I grew impatient and angrily stomped towards the house.

"Ahh!" I tripped and fell. It was only a light fall but the strap of my shoe collapsed.

I stood up and quickly walked in. I opened the gate and walked towards the wooden door that was half open. I gently knocked.

Jin popped his head out of the second room from the left. "What's taking you so long?" I asked with my brows creased and arms crossed.

"I had a hard time finding my clothes. But, it's okay now!" He showed me the plastic bag that has his clothes.

"My shoes broke.." I pointed him my shoes. He went out and closed the room.

"Let's go outside." He pushed me out and locked the wooden door. He then reached for the shoe rack on the right side and got a pink glittery doll shoes.
"Here!" He gave it to me.

"Jiiiinnnn!" A loud girly scream startled me, and when I looked up it was a unknown girl.. For me.

Jin looked unsurprised and he looks like he knows the girl. I ignored her and she went near Jin.

I placed the shoes on the floor and put it on.

"Oh my! Is that the shoe I used when we filmed a music video?" She glances at the shoes I wore.

"Yeah. I think my friend kept it. I gave it to him since you left it in my condo."

She looks at me, "Is she your friend?"

Yep, I'm outta here.

"Uhmm.. N-no. She's not my friend." I could feel Jin's uneasiness as he felt that I was triggered.

I crossed my arms and stomp my feet, acting impatient and the girl just ignored me and talked to him.

I turned my back around and starts to walk away from the house. I didn't even hear Jin stopping me.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk away. Looks like he's enjoying!

I walked on the left street just across this subdivision. I hid behind one of the big bushes here where he can't notice me.

I saw him rushing out with the girl, of course. He looked left and right but the girl was still talking.

Can't she just take a hint and go away?

I saw her holding Jin's arm and she looked in his eyes. They were talking for a few moments and the nest thing I knew was that they were both riding the motorcycle.

I took that as a hint that he forgot about me. Good thing I brought money.

I called a taxi and went to my condo. Right after arriving, I changed into my sleepwear which was a strap black dress.

I slept after eventhough I could here my phone ringing.

I heard a few knocks as I woke up. It was loud enough to disturb me. I looked at the clock and saw that it was just 3:00 AM!

Who the hell is this to bother me?

I angrily opened the door but was surprised when I saw Jin. Standing and looking angry.

"What?" I crossed my arms. Eventhough my height was only reaching his chest, I won't be intimidated!

"N-nothing. Where did you go? Why didn't you go home?" He said as he looked so damn sad. I think he's a little bit drunk.

I could smell alcohol. Wait-- don't tell me he drank with her?!

"Do I really have to answer that?" I raised my eyebrows and stomped my feet. Obviously impatient with his answer.

He lowered his head like a cute lost little puppy, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I questioned.

"For leaving you, forgetting you, for talking to her, for riding the bike with her without you and for drinking with her." He looked up at me. His eyes still a bit watery and sincere. He also looked helpless and fragile.

And just like that, I became once again soft. I pulled him in my condo and let him sit on the couch while I got a cold face towel and a hot coffee.

When I came back, he was kneeling on the couch with his arms open wide. I placed the things I was holding on the small table beside the couch.

I spread my arms wide as well and approached him. He hugged me so tight that he was making my breasts, his pillows.

"Okay. Stop." I said and gave him the coffee. "Left arm!" He gave me his left arm and I wiped it with the towel. As well as his whole body. I left him with the coffee to finish and I tidied up the face towel. 

When I got back, he finished his coffee and was already asleep on the couch. I fetched a blanket from my room and a pillow. I went down back to the couch and placed it gently on him. 

I got startled when he suddenly opened his eyes. "What's your problem?" I asked.

"You scared me. I though you were gone and left me. I thought you were sick of me. I thought you don't want meee.."

I kissed his forehead and smiled at him. "That'll never happen."

"Cuddle?" He asked with expectant eyes.

I stood firm. "No. Sleep on the couch for your punishment." I went back to my room and locked the door.

*Knock-knock*

"(Y/N).. Lemme innn.."

"Pleasee..."

"(Y/N) puh-leasee..."

"Lemme in cutie.."

"Fine!" I opened the door and let him in.