Short Story 15

(When he's gonna propose to you..)

BTS as your soon-to-be-husband

YOONGI

I am currently watching a romantic movie with my 5 year boyfriend, Yoongi. We we're cuddled up on the bed under the covers as we focus on the movie in front of us. 

"*Sniff* That's so sweet. *Sniff*" I was busy drying up my tears as I was crying on the most amazing part ever of the movie. It was sweet because after all the things that the male and female lead went through, they we're now together and the guy is proposing to her. 

"Do you like something grand like that?" I heard him asked. 

I unconciously nodded, "I want a diamond ring with my boyfriend on his knee while we are under a tree full of lights and love or a candlelit dinner with him and the ring is on the champagne. You know? Classical proposals from movies." I chuckled and saw him nodded gently. 

Actually, I was just joking him. For me, the most amazing, wonderful, and unique proposal would be.. Him on his knees with any ring that symbolizes his love for me and him already saying his wedding vows. 

I chuckled on that thought. I looked at Yoongi who is more focused on the movie than before and leaned my head towards his shoulder. "I love you.." I murmured as my eyelids went heavy and I went to sleep. 

MORNING

I was about to hug Yoongi - who I know for a fact sleeps beside me - but I didn't found him there. I quickly sat up and looked for him around the room. I only found a note on the bedside table. 

Morning! Sorry I left early.. Breakfast is downstairs, eat up! Don't forget to brush your teeth after. 

Yours truly, 

Min Yoongi 

I smiled and fixed the bed. I am so happy that unlike other couples, we didn't get tired of each other instead, we loved each other deeper. 

I always heard about couples breaking up with each other after a year of staying with each other, or couples that has affairs and cheats their other half. It was one of my worst nightmares since I was born out of wedlock. 

It was a good thing that me and Yoongi are both loyal to each other. 

AFTER 3 DAYS.. 

"I'm leaving for work hun, bye." He kissed me on the cheek and quickly moved like he has something more important. What was he doing? What's going on? 

I stood up and started to walk around like a mad dog. The other day when he left early, he came back later than usual.. And that's what he has been doing for the past few days. I know I should trust him, but my mind says the opposite. 

I looked at the clock and saw that it was just 6:30 in the morning. From what I can remember, he leaves the house 7:30 because work starts at 8:00 in the morning. He also originally comes back before 8PM but for the past few days.. He was coming back 10 PM. 

Sometimes when he arrives, I am asleep. 

THE NEXT DAY.. 

He was still leaving home early and coming back home late. I was starting to get worried and.. Suspicious. 

My phone lit up as it received a message and apparently, It was from Yoongi. 

You got 1 new message from Love <3 

I clicked it open. 

Love <3 

Can we go out tonight?