twenty four

Maybe fuming was an understatement. He more than that, way more than that.

I watched as Kal stalked over inside my room, and from his actions I could tell he was seeking blood. And I wasn't going to stop him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with my mate?" He seethed, forcing one of the males to the wall so quickly I actually missed it.

"N-nothing, Alpha," the man who's fingers were just in my panties stuttered.

"Don't fucking lie to me," Kal shoved him onto the wall again, making him hit his head and grit his teeth in pain.

I watched as the girl attempted to get up and flee but Kal dropped the man he was dealing with quickly to flash to the door and lock it.

"You're not leaving here, sweetheart," he said mockingly, though my wolf felt jealous of the pet name even though it wasn't genuine. "Not without a body bag."

She narrowed his eyes at him. "Oh, you don't get to call me sweetheart," she said. "Atleast not anymore."

"Anymore?" I asked, tired and confused.

Kal looked at me properly for the first time, and his eyes scanned over my half exposed body quickly and concernedly. "Are you hurt?"

"No," I said, trying to cover my body with my arms. I knew I wasn't physically hurt but still. "I feel so..."

Kal quickly pulled the sheets of my bed from under me, and wrapped them around my body just in time for Jax to come through the door. His eyes showed me sympathy before they were trained on the outraged Jax.

"What the fuck?" Jax demanded looking at the situation with anger. He immediately took the scrawnier male, and began throwing fits at him, the man under him barely able to hold up a fight against his beta. Jax's wolf instinct to protect the Luna were coming through, even though I wasn't even Luna.

Kal walked away from me and held the man he was just fighting against the wall again, forcefully banging his head against the wall, multiple times. Kal was literally burning with anger.

"Don't ever fucking touch what's mine again, mut," he spat.

"W-what do you see in her?" He mustered, half unconscious. "Y-eah, she's hot, but she's been around, her worth is...devalued, A-Alpha, can't you see?"

Then he killed him.

Kal snapped his neck roughly, and I watched the mans lifeless body fall the the floor in a pool of his own blood...in my room.

I turned to see that Jax had beat the other man unconscious and bloody as well.

"Take them to the cells," Kal ordered angrily towards Jax.

Jax nodded, "yes, Alpha."

I watched as Jax and the Third in Command took the 3 bodies, 1 dead, and 2 alive, out of the room with little to no struggle.

I took this time to look at Kal...who was already looking at me with such deep eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay, Eve?" He said walking towards me then slowly bringing me into his hard chest. I tried not to enjoy the feeling too much, I knew it probably wasn't going to be long until he fucked me over again.