3

I have a question. What do you watch Henry Danger for? For me, I only watch it for Charlotte.
*Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes.*

●●●
Baby, we don't stand a chance.
It's sad but it's true
●●●

Charlotte's POV

Today, instead of taking the bus I walked home from school. I just knew that Henry would be on there. Plus, it felt good to feel the breeze against my skin. It was...refreshing. I needed it after what happened today.

I heard my phone ringing in my backpack and reached for it. I saw it was Jasper and sighed.

"Yes Jasper?"

"You're not riding to bus today? I feel like such a third wheel to Henry and Bianca."

"Wow. Sucks to be you."

"Yeah. Hey are you going to be at the Mancave today?" Jasper asked.

"No, I actually have to catch up on some homework. Maybe after I'm done with it." I answered.

"I hope so. Ray and I are having dinner with Henry and Bianca. I need someone to talk to." Jasper whined.

"I'll try to stop by if I have the chance, ok? I have to go I'm almost home. Talk to you later."

After I hung up, I sighed. I was definitely not stopping by as long as he was there. After all of the things he said to me, I won't be talking to him for a long time.

"Mom!" I called out as I opened the door. I got no response. So I just assumed she wasn't home. I walked upstairs to my room and saw the Sunny Smiles brochure on my bed. Am I seriously that much of a problem that she wants to send me off to some hospital?

I heard a knock on my door and ran to answer it. It was Ray.

"Hey Charlotte. I came to drop off yoi jacket that you left at the Mancave 2 nights in a row." He said.
I rolled my eyes and reached for my jacket, the sleeves of my sweatshirt raising up in the process.

"Hey is that the name of your soulmate? Let me see!" Before I could stop him, he had already grabbed my arm and was looking at my wrist. I held my breath as his eyebrows furrowed on confusion at the name on my wrist.

"What? Is there a second Henry in Swellview?"

I stayed quiet.

"Charlotte. Please tell me there is another Henry in Swellview."

Again, I was quiet.

"Does this mean what I think it means? Please tell me it doesn't."

"Ray-" I didn't know what to say. What was I supposed to say? He knew what I was without me saying it.

Here's a little short chapter😊