06 | TELL US HARINE✨

Taera POV

All of us planned to go to Harine house because we want to solve all of the question about her and Wonho.4 of us already infront of Harine house.We rang the bell house.Her house is big because her father own a dance entertainment company in Korea.Of course she is rich.Then,someone opened the door.It's Taeyang.

"annyeonghaseyo"We approached Taeyang and bowed slightly in respect.

"must be Harine problem,come in,she's upstairs"Taeyang said and let us in.

We bowed to him again and we were fascinated on how beautiful Harine house is.

Then,we walked upstairs to her room.Of course we knocked the door first.After a few minutes the door opened and revealed Harine who was standing infront us.

"come in"She said and let us in.

Her room is quite big.Well,rich girl will be like this.Her room is simple but pretty well organized.

"wow you have a nice room"Seoyeon and Serine said with jaw dropped

"Thank you"She said and smile.

"come on sit here on my bed,I know you coming here for what"She said again with a confidence.

We sit on her bed.

"so,you want to ask why I'm not in the class the whole day today right?"She asked us.

"why?"Yeona asked her.

"because I help the junior student for dance practice"She said and looked at us.

"okay,actually we coming here for important thing"I said and make her face confuse.

"what is it?"She asked us.

"about you"Serine said in a serious tone.

Harine burst into a loud laugh.Maybe she think we just joking.

"it is not a joke Dong Harine"Yeona said making her stop laughing.

"okay okay,what is it?"She asked us.

"we want to know what happen to you and Wonho"I said making her silence for a bit.

"why do you need to know?"She asked with an angry voice.

"because all of us are your bestfriend"We said in unison.

"what did you want to know?"She asked.

"everything"We said again in unison.

She gave up and told us everything.She told us the reason why she doesn't want to talk to Wonho anymore.

Flashback
Seoul Junior Art School
Harine was walking to the dance room.Once she entered the room,she saw her boyfriend,Wonho with another girl.What she get mad is Wonho kissed that girl on her forehead.Didn't he know he have a girlfriend?And the girl is Harine bestfriend,Park Soobin.Harine is a part of the famous group there,WJSN..But all of them use Harine because of her popularity and the talent she has..But she stood there frozen,didn't know what to do..Then,Wonho noticed her and try to explain everything.But yeah,he can't,Harine got hit by a car when she reached on the road.Harine was in the hospital and her parents doesn't want Wonho to be there.Only Shownu can visit Harine because they were childhood bestfriend.After that incident,Harine change to new school.Only Shownu know.And after she get out from the hospital,she leave WJSN just like that.She even send a letter to WJSN and Wonho.

The letter:

To my bestfriend,WJSN.
I am very sorry for leaving you guys,I just can't be in this group anymore..We can't be friend if we betrayed each other especially Soobin.Thank you for doing this to me..You guys are all stupid and betrayal,you know why?You use me for your own benefit,but actually,all of the school know what you doing.Thank you for being friend with me.
-Dong Harine-

To Wonho
I am very sorry.I just can't be with you anymore.CHEATER.Just stop contacting me.I have Shownu,my parents and my brother.They can take care of me.No need to worry because I will never worry about you.Just don't look for me or anything.Thank you for doing this.Thank you for coming in my life and become my love and everything.I will miss you and this is the last I💛you for you.Thank you.
-Dong Harine,Miss Rabbit-

Then,Wonho still can't move on with her.So all of Monsta X went to the same school with Harine right now.Same goes to WJSN.

We understand how was Harine feeling right now.Maybe she try her best to forget about Wonho but she can't.Then,we hugged her.A group hugged always the best.We calmed her down because she was crying.

Edited

•12/4/2020•