18 | LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

Taera POV

Finally,my last paper is done and exam finish.I stand up and walked outside the hall and waited for Yeona,Seoyeon and Serine.

"hey"Seoyeon approached me with a wide smile.

"Hey girls"I said to them.

"So,shall we go to the cafe now?Or shall we go to my house?"I asked them.

"Your house"They said and happily wave their hands.

Suddenly,I.M approached infront us.

"ah,this boy coming already,long time no see"Yeona said while looking at I.M and his friends.

"I know you are rich but don't left your money and your wallet and credit card at the cafe again"Changkyun said and give me my wallet.

"She is rich that is why she can left everything expensive everywhere"I heard Harine said while walking down the stairs and stand beside me.

"Pity you"She said and walked off somewhere.

"Not friending anymore huh?"Changkyun asked me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"just shut up"Serine said and walked to the school gate.

"Sorry if I made both of you fight because of me"Wonho said in guilty.

"Why would you say sorry to her?She should say sorry to Harine"Jooheon said.

"That's true"Minhyuk said agreed with Jooheon.

"Wow wow wow look who's here guys"I heard Luda said with her bitchy tone.

"It's the Nerdy girl here"Bona said while laughing fakely to me,Yeona and Seoyeon.

"Oh where is Harine?Are you guys not friending anymore?"Seola asked while looking at me with that "disgust" look.

"Sorry to disturb the DIVA group here,we should go now"Yeona said while grabbing my arm and dragged me out of the school area.

Edited

•21/4/2020•