28 | •••

After 1 year of Taera and Changkyun marriage,everything was perfect.Taera and Changkyun was blessed with 2 children.1 boy and 1 girl.A boy name IM Changmin while a girl name IM Hyejin.

Yeona and Hyungwon already married and blessed with 1 children which is 1 boy

Yeona and Hyungwon already married and blessed with 1 children which is 1 boy.Seoyeon and Minhyuk also married and blessed with 2 children which is 2 boy.Serine didn't married but living happily in New York with her parents.Harine?Wonho Fiancé..

Taera POV

I was cooking for breakfast in the kitchen.Suddenly,I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist while a chin rested on my shoulder.Not other than Changkyun.

"What are you doing baby?"Changkyun asked.

"I'm making breakfast"I said while cooking.

"Okay,then,I will call our children down here"He said and kiss my cheeks and went upstairs.

After a few minutes,I heard Changmin and Hyejin voices.I quickly put the breakfast on the table.

"mummy!!!"Changmin called me as he hugged me tightly.

"hey,mummy is mine not yours"Hyejin said and hugged me also.

"Then,me?"Changkyun asked as he sit down to eat breakfast.

"Fine if Hyejin wants mummy,I will take daddy for sure"Changmin said and sit beside Changkyun.

After breakfast,Changkyun went off to work while me send Changmin to school.Now left only me and Hyejin.

"Hyejin-ah!Continue with your drawing,mummy want to clean the room"I shouted from the stair looking at her drawing something while watching her favourite cartoons.

"okay mummy!"She shouted back.

Then,I walked upstairs to my room and clean it.After I have done,I clean Changmin room and last I clean Hyejin room.

"argh"I held my head and slowly kneeled down on the floor.

Then,I ran to the bathroom and vomitted.After that,I went downstairs to look after Hyejin.I sit on the sofa while leaning my head on the sofa.

"Mummy,are you okay?"Hyejin asked me.

"I'm fine"I said and smile at her.

After hour and hour and hour and hour.We eat dinner together and I still can't stop vomitted and my head hurt so much.

"Hey,are okay?I tell you,you should meet the doctor"Changkyun said as he laid down beside me.

"I will be fine"I said.

"Listen to me,I've already call Yeona,she will bring you to the doctor tomorrow"He said and switch off the lamp beside him.

I sighed heavily and stared at the curtain.

"I'm sorry Changkyun,maybe I will die soon..I've hurt you..Take care"

Edited

•22/4/2020•