30 | •••

The next day,Harine arrived in Seoul and quickly went to Taera grave.

She arrived and quickly walked to Taera grave while holding a bouquet of flower

She arrived and quickly walked to Taera grave while holding a bouquet of flower.There is Changkyun standing infront of Taera grave with tuxedo.

"Changkyun"Harine called him.

"Hey you are here..this is for you,Taera ask me to give you before she die"I.M said.

"Thanks"Harine said.

Harine stand infront Taera grave after she put the flower on Taera grave.

"I'm sorry Taera,I'm late,Thank you for being my friend and Thank you for everything Taera,rest in peace bestfriend"Harine said and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Then,Harine went back to her house and read the letter Taera give in her room.

To Dong Harine
-I know when you read this,I have no longer in this world..I'm sorry for maybe everything I have done might hurt your feelings..Thank you for everything you have done for me..Saving me..Thank you Harine..
-Kang Taera-

After the death of Taera,I.M keep going to Taera grave with a flower and sometimes he will bring Changmin and Hyejin together.

"I will always love you Kang Taera,no one can replace you"I.M said and walked off from the grave.

~~~THE END~~~

Edited

•22/4/2020•