11 | PUNISHMENT II🙄

Day 2 of punishment

Taera POV

Today is not a good day because I need to clean the window in the hall.

"the hall is big and what is the function of having a cleaner in the school but they didn't do their work but I'm the one who need to do this"I mumbled to myself as I place down the bucket full of clean water on the floor.

I started to clean the window but stopped when I heard a footstep coming inside the hall.

"who is it now?"I thought to myself without even looking at the main door.

I keep cleaning the window until I heard someone eating crispy thing like a potato chips?

"wow,so clean"He said in a mocking tone and continue munching on the potato chip.

I turned to looked around and it's I.M.AGAIN.I ignored him and keep continue cleaning the window until he pour the potato chips on the floor and make a mess.

"oops"He said and wanted to walked away but luckily,I get to do something.I threw my shoes at his back.

"OOPS BACK"I said in an annoy tone.

I thought he is going to do something but,he ignored and walked away.

After I finished my work or so called job without money or salary.I went to the cafe to eat something.When I arrived at the cafe,I saw Yeona and Seoyeon but I didn't saw Serine and Harine.I walked to them.

"hey guys"I approached them as I sit on the chair, stretching my aching body.

"Hey Taera"Yeona and Seoyeon said.

"Where is Serine and Harine?"I asked them.

"They were in the lab,helping the teacher"Seoyeon said.

I nodded and went to the counter to buy food.Then,I sit back with them.

"so,how was your day?"Yeona asked.

I realized about what happened just now in the hall and tell them.

"That I.M keep bothering me"I said.

"Do you mean,he bothering you while you doing your punishment work?"Seoyeon asked.

"Yeah"I said while take a sip on my drink.

"Oh,that's why he come to the class late"Yeona said.

"luckily,when he arrived,the teacher still in the teachers room or else,he is going to have a detention"Seoyeon said.

"whatever,I want to eat"I said and eat my food.

After we finished eating,we went to our class for the next subject.It was a rough and tough day for me.

Edited

•15/4/2020•