22 | KONKUK UNIVERSITY📚

Taera POV

It's been 1 month passed after Harine left me to further her study in London.Today is the day,where I will began my new life,new me and new character.Today also,I will be entering university life like how Chani oppa going through.

I wake up from my bed and to the washroom to get ready for my first day as a college student life.

"no more nerdy"I said to myself while looking at myself on the mirror infront of me.

Then,I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grab banana milk and granola bar and rushed to my car and drive to Konkuk University.

I arrived at the university around 8 in the morning and my class start around 9 in the morning so I decided to go to the cafe and have a video call with Harine.

I entered the cafe.Very calm and cold.I take a sit beside the window and opened my laptop and quickly video call with Harine.

"Heyyyyyyy how are you doing"Harine said in the screen.

She is wearing her white oversized hoodie while hugging her pillow.

"I'm doing good"I said and smile widely.

"What are you doing?Isn't it's midnight already?"I asked her.

"I'm doing my design,a little bit more and I will sleep"She said while showing me her design.

"Your class start already?"She asked me.

"9 am"I said and smile.

Suddenly,I felt someone sit infront me.I turned to look at it and it's Yeona and Seoyeon.

"Who is that?"Harine asked me.

I signalled to Yeona and Seoyeon to come beside me.

"Wowwww,pretty girl"Harine said as Yeona and Seoyeon looked at her in the laptop.

"I guess I should go now Taera,I'm done with my design,I will text you later bye"Harine said as she waving at me and the laptop screen went black.

After the video call,we talked about what we going to do and then proceed to the class to start our first lesson.

Then,my class ended at 12pm.We decided to go home first before our next class which is at 2pm.

Edited

•21/4/2020•