19 | GRADUATION DAY🎓

Taera POV

I woke up early today because of my brother Kang Chanhee who barged into my room and pulled my blanket and switch off the aircond.

I walked to my wardrobe after shower and wear my graduation outfit then went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Good Morning"I said as I sit down beside my mom.

"Morning Taera"Dad said as he sipped on his coffee.

"So,are you ready for your graduation sister?"Chani asked me.

"Ready"I said and smile widely.

*ting*

I take out my phone from my sling bag and opened it directly to message.

5wie🙆

YeonaGong💝:
Don't be late okay everyone!!!

SeoyeonPark💚:
What colour dress you wearing???I'm wearing pink colour dress😇

SerineKwang💞:
I'm wearing red as usual😅

YeonaGong💝:
I'm wearing blue colour🔥

TaeraKang💖:
I'm wearing purple colour dress..my favvv😩😩

SerineKwang💞:
Harine ah!!! What colour you wearing??

HarineDong💜:
White colour

SeoyeonPark💚:
We should sit together in the hall everyone😏

HarineDong💜:
I'm not,I will be sitting with Youngbae oppa✨

YeonaGong💝:
Okay Rine💫

-seen-

Then,I continue eating my breakfast.After I have done,I went to the school with my parents and my brother.

I walked to the hall where our graduation day will be held.I wanted to walked inside but someone stopped me.

"Kang Taera,this is your graduation dress and your hat,give this outfit back to the school office after the graduation"Changkyun said giving me the bag.

"Thanks"I said and he walked off somewhere.

"He so handsome"I heard mom said while giggling.

"Can be our son in law"Dad continue and laughed together with mom.

"Let's go sit infront there mom,dad"I said and walked to the front.

After 2 hours of graduation ceremony,it is time for photograph.Me,Yeona,Seoyeon and Serine take a lot of picture at the photobooth without Harine.It's quite sad that she went out early after the graduation and after our batch photograph session.

"Happy Birthday Kang Taera"I heard someone said while backhugging me.

"Harine"I said as I looked at her confused.

"Just a prank"Harine said and laughing loudly at me as she give me a purple box.

"You--"I said slapping her arm.

"Now,let's take a picture"Harine said while wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

After the graduation day,we decided to went back home and have a party and girl's day out tomorrow.

I'm happy that Harine just pranked me.The way she pranked me look like it was real.She is good at acting.I'm glad it's just a prank and it work really well.

Edited

•21/4/2020•