26 | PROPOSE💍

After 3 years of studying,Taera,Yeona,Seoyeon and Serine finally graduated.Same goes to Changkyun,Shownu,Wonho,Kihyun,Minhyuk,Hyungwon and Jooheon.Harine?She will graduate soon after 1 month.

After 1 month,Harine finally graduated and went back to Seoul as a fashion designer.Same goes to the others.Monsta X now become a famous boyband.

Taera POV

I get ready for tonight dinner with Changkyun.Since he said there is importing thing he need to discuss.I wear simple outfit for tonight.

Then,I walked downstairs and opened the door and saw Changkyun waiting for me infront of his car door while leaning on it

I walked to him and then he turned to look at me.

"You look more pretty princess"He said and winked at me while opening the door.

"You look more handsome too"I said and get inside the car as he closed the door and went to the driver side.

Then,he drive the car to a fancy restaurant.During the journey in the car,he interlock his finger with mine as he drive the car and I kinda blush a little.

Once we arrived,we entered the restaurant and sit at one of the table.I think it is a private dinner.

"Hope you like it"He said and sit infront me.

"Of course I like it"I said.

"You know what,It's been a long time I wanted to say this"He said and looked at me.

"What is it?"I asked him.

Suddenly,he stood up and kneeled down infront me.

"what are you doing?"I asked him.

Then,he took out a small red box from his tuxedo pocket.

"To my beloved girlfriend and my future wife to my children Kang Taera,would you marry me?"He propose me.

My tears falling down on my cheeks as I nodded and he put the ring on my ring finger.

Then,I stood up and hugged him tightly.He pushed me slightly and cup my cheek and kissed my lips and my forehead.

[A/N:I've never knew that I will do a fanfiction like this😂😂]

Edited

•22/4/2020•