29 | WHAT❓

Taera POV

I went to the hospital with Yeona and Seoyeon.Once we arrived,we went to the doctor room to check up.After the check up,we waited for the result.

"So,doctor,how is her condition?"Yeona asked.

"It's a bad news"The doctor said.

My face from smiling already fade away.

"What is it doctor?"Seoyeon asked.

"Have you check up last few months?Or did you do any check up?Or you feel anything before this?"The doctor asked me.

"I didn't do any check up and before this I feel like vomit and I always have headache"I said honestly.

"I'm sorry to say this,but you have a brain tumor since last few months ago"The doctor said.

"I hope you will agree to do a surgery but have a risk for doing this surgery,if we get to take out the tumor,it's rather you die or live,even if you live,you will not live longer"The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor"Yeona said and I quickly walked out from the room.

~~~~~

1 week have passed.The surgery began for Taera.

Taera POV

The nurse quickly bring me to the labor room.

"If I die,please take care our children and give the letter I put inside my drawer to Harine,I love You IM Changkyun"I said to him for the last time and received a kiss on my forehead.

"Please be strong,you should live for our children"He said.

"Take care okay honey"I said while hugging Changmin and Hyejin,kissing their forehead and cheeks for god knows last time.

~~~~~

After 3 hours of surgery.The doctor came out from the room.

"I'm sorry,we did take out the tumor but we can't save Taera lifes"The doctor said.

"No,no,you kidding me doctor"I.M said.

"I'm serious"The doctor said.

"Please be strong"The doctor said and walked away.

Then,I.M dashed to the labor room and hugged Taera body.

"No baby!!!"I.M screamed.

"Taera!!!!"Yeona screamed while hugging Seoyeon.

Changmin and Hyejin were crying and shaking Taera body.

The next day is Taera funeral day.Everyone going to her grave except for Harine.She will be back to Seoul tomorrow.

"Thank you for coming in my life and bring joyness and give birth to our precious and handsome and beautiful children IM Changmin and IM Hyejin,I promise you I will take care of them,rest in peace baby"I.M said infront Taera grave.

Edited

•22/4/2020•