Lottie I love you

"Where are we going?' I asked for the two hundredth time. "You'll see." Joe answered with a little twinkle in his eye. Joe and I were going on our official first date. For my first date with Casper we went to the cinema ( original right?) and I remember feeling all nervous and weird but with Joe I felt totally comfortable. Suddenly our car veered off the road and down a little country  lane. Eventually we pulled up in a little field. "What's going on?" I asked. "What's with all the questions tonight?" Joe laughed getting out of the car. "Is the plan to abandon me in a field?" I joked. "Guess again." Joe smiled passing me a whicker basket filled with delicious picnic food. "I can't believe this." I smiled kissing joe lightly on the lips. "Your freezing babe, why didn't you tell me?" Joe asked pulling off his hoodie and passing it to me. His hoodie was more of a dress on me really but I was thankful anyway. "Ohh you even bought treats for Prince!" I gasped. "Who?" "Oh I changed Alan's name to Prince so that you can still call Nala Alan." I explained feeding Prince a Lily's kitchen treat. "So.....what now." I asked. Joe smiled turning on the radio and helping me out of the car. "May I have this dance ma'dam?" "Yes you may." We slow danced for a while and then we ate our picnic and finished the date by laying under the stars on blankets joe had bought. All of a sudden I heard a gun fire and sat up in a panic. "Relax." Joe smiled and as I lay back down I noticed that it wasn't a gun....it was fireworks. "It says something!" I pointed out noticing that the fireworks were spelling something out. "L, o, t, t, I, e, I, l,o,v,e,u." Joe read. "Lottie I love you." I gasped. "Yes, Lottie that's what it says. " Joe laughed. This was the best night of my life.