[1] [Missing you]

THIRD POV
Haeji and Namjoon were casually Skype calling as they had a long distance relationship. They call each other so that they do not miss each other.

HAEJI POV
" How have you been, Haeji" Namjoon questioned me. I was upset that I could not see him in real life. It has been three years and I miss him so much. " Hello? Are you there?" Namjoon questioned me again.

"Oh sorry. I was just... thinking about something!" I answered. " Is there anything  wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" Namjoon asked sincerely. " oh. It's nothing. Thanks for asking" I lied. I hope he believes me.

"If you say so." Namjoon said and chuckled. His dimples were on display and I couldn't help but squeal. " what? Why are you squealing?" He smirked. " oh. You know you are really cute, right?" I said. "Not as cute as you, babe" he said and I was flustered. But that all took a turn.

"Haeji?" He called out my name.
"Yes?"

" I have to tell you something. Don't be mad alright?"

" tell me and I'll see if it is worth for me to get mad!"

" i won't be able to call you"

" for how long? "

" one week"

"I ... understand" I lied as I didn't understand at all.. I was super upset about this. "Are you mad?" he asked. " why should I be mad?" I said. There was an awkward pause. " anyways, goodnight. I heard you have school tomorrow. Sleep well, dear. Don't be mad. I love you ." He said as he ended the call.

I sighed. "I will really miss him."
I shed a few tears and fell asleep.

JIMIN POV

I heard Haeji talking to namjoon as I was walking past her room.

" Are you mad?"
" why should I be mad?"

I decided to eavesdrop on the situation as I was curious. After all, I was her brother and I was protective.

" anyways, goodnight. I heard you have school tomorrow. Sleep well, dear. Don't be mad. I love you ."

As I was about to return to my room, I heard  a sigh.

" I will really miss him" I heard , followed by a few quiet sobs. Did he hurt her? I swear if I get my hand on him. Calm down , Jimin. I might have no jams but i could kill with these hands. I will ask her about this tomorrow.

/The Next Day/

THIRD PERSON POV
" Wake up, children!!" Their mother shouted from downstairs. Both of the tired siblings woke up and got ready for school. They both went down to have their breakfast.

" Kamsamnida, eomma. We will take leave now . See you later " they both said and left their house .

JIMIN POV

Maybe this is a good time to ask her . How should I approach her about it? " Nice weather, am I right? " he said , in attempt to start conversation. " Look, if you want something , just tell me straighforward" she coldly said.

" What's going on between you and Namjoon? I heard you crying!" He asked.

" Nothing is wrong . We are fine. Thanks for your concern " she replied. Hmph. Something is wrong but she won't tell me! I will find out!

THIRD PERSON POV

They both reached school and EunMi came up to say hi but Haeji just ignored her and walked to class. They were shocked at her new behaviour. She did not pay attention in class. She could only think about Namjoon and how she missed him.

Soon, it was lunch time. Everyone went to the canteen, except for Haeji. She went to the rooftop and cried her heart out.

" Namjoon, it's been 3 years! I really miss you" she whispered to herself.

Little did she know , one of the school's kingka, Suga , was there. He witnessed her Cries of heartbreak.

SUGA POV

Why was she crying? Is she okay? Isn't she Jimin's little sister? Should I approach and confort her? I don't think I should. I'll tell Jimin about this. Wait! She's saying something but I couldn't quite hear