[9] [Coffee]

[HAEJI POV]

AISH.. school was boring.. but I couldn't get Suga off of my mind.. was it a date? I don't think it is.

"Haeji? What are you up to" Jimin Asked from behind.

I turned around," oh I'm just going to meet Suga at the cafe".

"Can I join? EunMi has extra classes." He asked with puppy eyes. AISH, my weakness. This Mochi.

"how can I say no? Sure!" I said and we started walking to the cafe.

As I entered, someone raised up their hand waving at me. Then I quickly realised it was Suga.

"Haeji! How are —.... why is he here?" He asked, sounding irritated.

"Dude, I'm just tagging along" Jimin said and sat down.

" anyways, hi!" I said as I waved to Suga.

" come with me!" He said strictly, dragging me out of the cafe.

"Wait here, Jimin! " I shouted on the way out.

" why did you bring him? It was supposed to just be us.. I enjoyed yesterday and I thought we could be closer you know?" He asked, sounding sad.

" okay, how about we buy coffee and go to the park?" I said and he nodded.

"Hey.. Sorry Chim.. me and Suga are going somewhere else!" I said and smiled at him.

" okay, sure. Bye bye love birds." He said, chuckling as he left. Then I realised Suga was still holding my arm. We both blushed.

Aww he's so cute. Omg.. no.. We are just friends!

" lets get our coffee" Suga Said, letting my hand go.

[JIMIN POV]

DID SHE JUST SMILE AT ME? It's been so long since she smiled.. all because of Namjoon. But seriously whatever Suga is doing , he better not touch my sister. But thankfully, she seems to be smiling more nowadays.

:)

[Third person POV]

Haeji and Suga went to the park and sat down on a park bench.

"This scenery is really beautiful" she said.

Silence filled the air and they could only hear each other sipping their drinks.

"Hey, how about we play 21 questions?" She asked.

" how to play?" He answered, smiling.

" well, I ask u 21 questions and you have to answer.. but if you don't want to answer, you have to do a forfeit, okay?" She explained.

They played the game, becoming more close...

"What do you love about your father?" Suga Asked, it was his last question to Haeji.

" oh don't you know? Didn't Jimin tell you? ." She asked.

" didn't tell me what?" He asked in confusion.

" well.. my.. urm.. He passed." She said while sobbing lightly.

" Omo. Sorry. I didn't know" he said while she was wiping her tears.

" it's okay, Haeji." He said and pulled her into an embrace.

They stayed like that for awhile.

[Haeji POV]

I miss you so much , dad.

I felt Suga pulling me closer to him. I blushed and realised we were hugging.

I pulled away and , "thank you". We smiled at each other. For a second, I was lost in his eyes.

"What did Chaeyoung do to deserve such a cute and nice person like Suga?" I accidentally blurted out my thoughts.

" I'm cute?" He said while smirking.

"Aniyo! I meant-" I said.

" so I'm not cute? " he put on a sad expression.

" okay fine you're cute" I said while trying not to blush but I ended up doing it anyways.

"Haha. Thank you, you are cute too " he said and smiled.

" okay let's get going.. I feel like Jimin will scold me for coming home late." We both chuckled and he walked me home.

" thank you for today too" I said.

" thank you too... wait!" He stopped me from walking back.

" here!" He gave me kiss on my cheek.

"This is for lifting up my mood and helping me move on. BYE!" He said and ran off, while giggling.

Omo, what just happened.

[SUGA POV]

OMO! WHY DID I DO THAT? SHE PROBABLY THINKS I LIKE HER NOW! I mean I might like her.... let's see how our friendship/ relationship continues.

[JIMIN POV]

I SAW EVERYTHING! Does Suga like my precious Hae? I swear if he does something like that again! I can tease him about this :).

I will ask him about it.

* THANKS FOR READIN *