[27] [Mine]

[SUGA POV]

"Okay...talk to Hae.. and take her back."

"WHAT! Wae?" I asked.

"I know you love her... just take her back.. she cries to sleep Everyday." He Said.

Really? Did I make a mistake I'm not trusting her? And how does he know I still love her?

"Is it that obvious" I asked.

"Of course.. you come to my house or call me so I can update you about her..you still obviously love her...but you won't admit for some reason!" He said.

A ding came from Jimin's phone and he looked up.

"Well, get out. Haeji is coming home. Bye Hyung!" He said as I started to go home.

/The Next Day/

[HAEJI POV]

I was walking to school with Namjoon. He wrapped a hand around me for comfort. I was upset because Jimin didn't tell me that Suga came to our house. I clearly saw Suga's car while I was walking home.

" why did he not tell me?" I asked.

"It's for your good. He doesn't want you to be upset if you see Suga." He replied.

"Thanks for comforting me." I thanked him.

"Anything for my best friend" he said and I smiled.

We entered school with his arm still around me. I didn't pay attention to my surroundings as me and Namjoon were going to the same class. I just closed my eyes as Namjoon guided me to class.

Suddenly I was being yanked from Namjoon's grip. I abruptly opened my eyes to see Suga pulling me. I smiled. He finally is adressing me.

He led me to the rooftop.. and I didn't stop him from doing so.

"Are you cheating on me? Why he is wrapping his arm on you?" Suga Asked.

"But you aren't my boyfriend." I said and he smirked.

"Let's get this straight." He walked closer until my back hit the wall.

"You are mine and I'm yours." He said.

"I am your boyfriend" he smirked before passionately kissing me on the lips.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back.. this is what I have been wanting since day one.

"You forgave me?" I asked.

"Why must I forgive you when you didn't make a mistake... I was the one. I'm sorry!" He kissed me again.

"Okay stop it.. let's get back to class before we get in trouble."

[NAMJOON POV]

Should I follow them? I don't want him to hurt my best friend. I can't believe I got over Haeji this fast! I'd rather have her as a best friend than force her to date me.

I followed them anyways.

Aww.. he forgave her. I'm happy now. Thanks a lot to whoever who put them back together. Because that's where they belong.

[HAEJI POV]

" I'm glad you forgave me. I chose you from the start." I said and pecked his cheek.

"When you ran away, I said that I chose you. But I'm not sure wether you heard it or not" I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad you chose and accepted me." He pecked my cheek.

We walked home, hand in hand.

I hope this will last forever.

But not everything does..

*Well. It has ended. I'm not really sure if I should make a Sequel. If you want me to make a sequel. Please comment and I'll think about a storyline for the sequel. Thanks for reading and supporting me all the way! There's still an epilogue :)*