[6] [Realisation]

[SUGA POV]

Jimin was crying profusely and I felt bad as I never saw him cry before. He must really love his Sister. I stood in astonishment as realisation struck me.

Chaeyoung... and her.. minions

They.. did this.

They were the only ones there.

They must have done it.

I told what I had realised to Jimin. We went outside of the office.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU GODDAMN GIRLFRIEND DID THIS?" He shouted in fury.

" Hey! It might not be her so let's let it slide!" I begged.

"Whatever. But just know, if it was her.. you must break up with her " he said and walked off.

What? No!

Hell to the no!

I love her too much... even if she was mean and bullied others. I love her.

[HAEJI POV]

I opened my eyes slowly and that alone was excruciatingly painful. Aish, where am I?

I look around to see myself in the Nurses' office. Who brought me hear. But my thoughts were cut off by muffled sounds coming from outside.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU GODDAMN GIRLFRIEND DID THIS?" I heard someone shout. I'm assuming it's Jimin as I can recognise his voice.

But there's someone else.. who is that?

" Hey! It might not be her so let's let it slide!"

"Whatever. But just know, if it was her.. you must break up with her " is that Suga? Why must he break up with Chaeyoung?

As I was thinking, the door flung open revealing a frustrated looking Suga,

"Omo! You are awake? Are you feeling better?" He asked out of concern.

I widened my eyes.

I heard her voice in my head.
" stay away from my man"
I started to cry inside.

" GET OUT!" I shouted in anger.

" what? what did I do?" He asked in concern.

" I said get out!"

" no! I won't. So talk to me!"

" are you feeling better?" He asked .
I had calmed down.

"I'm feeling better and  thanks for the concern but it's not needed. But...what happened?" I asked

" well,  I found you bruised and bleeding at the rooftop.. so I brought you here!" He exclaimed.

" thanks I Guess? Now ge—" I quickly realised something.

I let out gasp and my eyes widened.

" I thought I was alone! Why were you there? Wait.. have you been watching me all this time?" I said with a mix of emotions. Anger and embarrassment.

[SUGA POV]

Holy Sh... what do I do? I don't want her to know.. OMO I'm in trouble!

" errr... you see.. uhm... I was there p-planning for .. er... m-my anniversary for my girlfriend.! " I exclaimed with uncertainty.

"jinjja? Okay then. I hope you guys last Long" she flashed a sincere smile. God, she's beautiful.

Suga what? You are a loyal person. You have a Girlfriend.. don't forget that!

"Do you mind telling me why you were in that condition when I found you?" I asked, hoping to know the truth.

"I was a-attacked " she said and tears ran down her face.

" hey! hey! It's okay! Who attacked you?" I asked.

"Chae.. ch... I was attacked by a swarm of bees and I fell ." She said, but she was bad at lying.

"Cmon, don't lie!"

" I'm telling the truth!"

" you're bad at lying"  I said and chuckled.

" if you don't tell me, I will fin—"

" CHAEYOUNG!" She shouted.

" Wha..." I stood in shock.

"IT WAS HER! SHE TOLD ME TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU!" She shouted.

" don't be a liar! I know you are jealous of our relationship and you want me to break up with her. You're are so childish!" I retorted.

"YAH! IM TELLING THE GODDAMN TRUTH" she shouted.

" tch.. why did I even save someone pathetic like you!" I said and left..

Should I apologise?
( leave a comment! Should he apologise? This will be your choice in the story :).)

*THANKS FOR READING :) love y'all ❤️ )