[16] [DONE?]

[HAEJI POV]

I heard shouting so I opened the door . I saw Suga punching namjoon.

"YAH! STOP!" I shouted and try to pull Suga off of Namjoon. He pushed me off.

" DON'T TOUCH ME YOU SLUT!"He shouted and dropped namjoon.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into my room, locking the door. He pushed me into the bed and stared at me.

"Why?" He asked.. "why did you cheat on me! We only dated for a few days.. are you really that bored with me?" He asked, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"I didn't do it on purpose.. he forced himself onto me." I said while crying.

"Really? How do I know you are telling the truth?" He asked.

"Ask Namjoon.. he asked me to give him another chance. I asked him to forget me after this.. but he kissed me instead." I said while wiping my tears.

"If that is the truth.. i need time to think. I trust you Hae. But our bond isn't that strong yet. We aren't breaking up until I figure out my thoughts." He said and left.

Namjoon then came in.

"Get out!" I said, without looking at him.

" I'm really sorry, Hae. I didn't know this would happen! I'm really sorry!" He said.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Look how much trouble you have caused me! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I pushed him out and slammed the door.

What do i do now? What if Suga says he's done?

[JIMIN POV]

All this because of me.. maybe I should not have told suga about them two kissing. But wouldn't that mean I'm a bad friend? I hope the best for the both of them.

I'm pretty sure they will get back together. They love each other way too much even though they don't show it.  During the past months, they helped each other to move on from their exes. They were inseparable.

I hope they are inseperable about this too.

[SUGA POV]

How could she do this to me? I mean.. she is telling the truth.. I know her. She doesn't lie. Should I give her another chance? To be honest.. I don't want to break up with her. It means it give that idiot a chance with her.

Knowing her.. she hasn't fully moved on from namjoon. I still see her cry sometimes while saying namjoon's name or she cries when someone brings him up. So she might give him another chance.

Why did namjoon have to come back when we got together? He could have stayed and it would all be better. Right?

I can't think... I need time!

[THIRD PERSON POV]

Days passed, Haeji and Suga felt empty. Even though everyone thinks they are dating, they have been avoiding each other.

(Haeji Thoughts)

This hurts more than when namjoon and I broke up.

(Suga thoughts)

This hurts more than when Chaeyoung and I broke up.

One day, suga and haeji met on the rooftop for lunch.

" I've made a decision." Suga said.

"Okay.. I'll respect your decision. " she replied, looking down.

"Thank you. I think I am going to..."

*cliffhanger again! Find out what happens in the next chapter of DISTANCE! It's been a month already? WOAH.. my holidays are about to end. I crii. THANKS FOR READING ;)*