[28] [Epilogue]

[HAEJI POV]

                   /5 years later/

"Yah. Do your dare!" I shouted.

"Okay!!!" Namjoon replied.

We all watched as he was scrolling through his contacts and eventually stopping.

He clicked on the contact and put the person on speaker.

"Yobeoseyo?" The girl said.

"Take it off now girl, take it off" Namjoon Sang while we trying our best not to laugh.

"What are you saying Joon?" Mina who is Namjoon's close friend and crush asked.

"I'm sorry it was a dare." Namjoon Said in defense.

"YAH. YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL HER THAT!" I stood up and smacked him.

"Sorry!" Namjoon Said while Mina was laughing through the call.

"I'll go now. Have fun with whatever y'all are doing." Mina said and ended the call.

"Let's spin it." Suga and Jimin said so we spun it.

It landed on me.

"DARE!" I shouted without hesitation.

"Okay spin it again" Jimin said.

I did so and it landed on Suga.

"This is great... I want you to stay with Suga tonight." Jimin said.

"PST. That's so easy!" I said and all of them smirked at me and Suga was looking down.

"Is there something that y'all aren't telling me?" I pointed my finger at them.

They all just shrugged.

"Let's keep playing." I said and we played until we were tired.

"Bye guys! Come again!" I said and close the door to me and Suga's shared house.

Suga said he wanted to sleep early tonight so he went into the bedroom. I actually planned on staying at my grandma's tonight but since I was dared to stay, I'll stay.

I brushed my teeth and walked up to our room.

It was locked. So I knocked.

"Come in!" He said and surprisingly the door was now open.

I went in and what I saw was amazing.

The whole room was decorated and there stood Suga looking fine as hell.

" what's all this?" I asked.

He got onto his knees and took out a box.

Omo.. is he proposing?

"Park Haeji, I loved you since the start and even though we went through a lot you stayed with me. Will you marry me?" He asked.

Of course I nodded. I loved him.

He got up and kissed me. Then he placed the beautiful ring on my finger.

"Do you remember the necklace I got you 5 years ago? This ring is supposed to fit with your necklace. Your ring has your name on it  so now you have Suga and Haeji." He said and smiled.

I jumped onto him and wrapped my hands around him.

"Is this why I was dared to stay home tonight?" I asked.

"Yes" he said and kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

*THIS MARKS THE END OF DISTANCE. I just decided to post this so I can say it's completed .I have decided to not make a sequel. That's because I have school and I feel like i won't be able to post. I don't want to disappoint y'all. Thanks  for reading!*