[2] [Giving Up]

SUGA POV
I went downstairs to our table and I saw Jimin.

" Yah! Jimin! " I called out.

" Yes?"

" I saw your little sister crying on the rooftop." I stated.

" OMO! JINJJA?"he replied, eyes widened.

" is she okay? Go and check on her!"

" I will, after school." He simply states.
"Yah! Don't you owe me still?" He continued.

" yes, I do!" I stated.

" well, if you do me a favor you won't have to owe me anymore! " he said

"Sure! What is it?"

HAEJI POV
School is finally over. I still have to wait for EunMi to apologize for being rude this morning but her classes end 10 minutes later than mine. So, I decided to go to rooftop.

I immeadiately regretted my decision as I accidentally walked in into the kingka and queenka making out. * When was the last time Namjoon kissed me like that * she thought to herself.

She sighed and went back downstairs. By then, 10 minutes had already passed. " Haeji ah! I'm here " EunMi shouted , grabbing my attention. I turned around to see her holding Jimin's hand. I got upset.

"EunMi unnie! I'm so sorry for being rude in the morning, I was not in the best mood." I apologized.

"It is okay. I understand." She said as lshe flashed a smile. " I'll take my leave now! Bye!" I said but I was stopped! " Yah! Don't you want to walk with us?" Jimin asked.

I would love to.. but I'll be reminded of Namjoon's absense. So I'd rather not. " it's okay, unnie and oopa. You two have fun!" I said and left school. Walking home, alone, just like how I felt with namjoon. I tried to not think about it.