[7] [A-Hole]

[HAEJI POV]

Goddamit.. I was just telling the truth... who cares his loss..

"AISH I left my Water bottle in the gym yesterday during gym! " I realised and ran to the gym room.

I opened the door and ran toward the place I was seated during gym..

There it is! I decided to leave my things there and go to the washroom..

But that's when I heard moaning and I turned to face horror...

Chaeyoung and ... BAMBAM? Wasn't he a nerd? What?

"I'll do all your homework" he said as he was kissing chaeyoung.

As it was a disgusting sight, I ran out of here after taking my things. Then I bumped into someone.

"OMO. Mianhae! " I said as I looked up to Suga.

He rolled his eyes and walked away but I grabbed his arm.

" What do you want, peasant?" He asked rudely .

" I need to show you something important! Just come!" I said and pulled him into the gymnasium.

Then we sneaked to the place that they were making out in. " Look! There's your Girlfriend with another guy!" I whispered.

"Where? Don't play games with m—" he said stopped abruptly.

"CHAEYOUNG? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He shouted in fury.

" look I can explain! SUGA, why are you with her? " she asked , looking at me in disgust while I stared at the floor.

" Mabye because I like her? Why do you care? WE ARE OVER!" He shouted and grabbed my arm , pulling me out of there.

"Suga? Are y—" I asked..

"You happy now? You got what you wanted! You like me don't you? You just wanted us to break up!" Suga states and walked away.

"YOU ARE AN A-HOLE" I shouted and went to the rooftop. School ended and I realised I skipped like 4 periods. Whatever, I'm good in my studies.

I just stared at the sky... it really reminded me of Namjoon. For the past few days, I didn't really think about him.. am I moving on?

"Namjoon, I hope we can still be together even if I can't do Long distance" I said.

/FlashBack/

"Haeji?" Joon called out.

"Yeah?"

"I like the sky"

" why is that so?"

" because it's as beautiful as you"

I blushed, hitting him on the shoulder.

" stop being cheesy"

"I'm not. My Mother looks like you. And now that's she is up there, in the sky, I can see her beauty through you. " he turns to me and smiles cutely, flashing his illegal dimples.

"So you only love me because I look like your Mother?" I snickered.

" I love you cos you are stronger than my Mother... my Mother gave up too easily... you aren't like her. In fact I love everything about you " he said and he kissed my Cheek.

" I love you too, but I'll miss you when you are away"

/FLASHBACK END/

And that was the last time we kissed.

By then I didn't even realise, I was crying tears.

Not tears of sorrow, but happiness. I'm happy I had the chance to spend my days with namjoon. He's a great guy and I wouldn't leave him for the world.. but this Long distance thing doesn't work for me... I'm not good with those.

I need him, and I went through tough times while he was gone... and he wasn't there.. that's why I can't do Long distance.

My thoughts were cut off when I heard soft cries and sniffling. I turned around to see a figure crying.

I wiped my tears and walked towards the figure.

" hey! Who are you?" I asked. The guy looked familiar.

He turned around and I gasped...

NAMJOON?

* THUN THUN THUN. I was too excited about this chapter so I had to post it! KEEP READING AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! Since it's the holidays, I have a lot of time to post so I might be posting more often :) love yall. Please leave comments. I would like to at least see one. It would bring me joy*

There's 666 words in this ( not including this sentence)