[3] [Can't do it anymore]

THIRD PERSON POV
After she refused to walk with the couple, she walked home alone. She felt broken and defeated as she didn't have Namjoon. She started to doubt their relationship.

HAEJI POV

"There are others out there, right? What if he already found someone else?" She asked herself. " I'm not good enough, am I?" She asked.

                     /The Next Day/

I got ready for school and walked with Jimin and Eunmi.

" oh, you're so cute " I heard EunMi say.

" not as cute as you" I heard Jimin reply.

This reminded me of Namjoon as he said the same thing to me a few days ago. I couldn't do it anymore. I missed Namjoon badly.

" Hey guys? Mind if I walk on my own?" I politely asked, trying not to sound rude.

" sure. Anything you are comfortable with" they replied and with that I thanked them and walked. I was letting tears roll down my face as I wiped them away.

Class was normal. I usually don't eat so I just go to the rooftop to think about everything.

"Namjoon. I'm missing you. How long do I have to wait until I see you?" I said to myself.

SUGA POV

"Aish. I should have never owed Jimin anything." I sighed as I saw Haeji walking up to rooftop.

"Hey babe? Do you want to have lunch together?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Not now. I have something to take care of" I said and walked to the rooftop

                      /Flashback/

" I need you to look out for my sister!" Jimin said.

"For a month"he continued.

" WHAT? Why!" I replied.

" you owe me! I also don't want her to do something stupid." He said.

" C'mon please!" He continued

"Fine. But only a month" I said as he nodded and we shook hands.

                  /Flashback End/

I saw her there, crying like always. I decided to just make sure she doesn't do something stupid. So I stood there and watched as she cried her eyes out. A part of me melted and wanted to embrace her but I already have a girlfriend.

"Namjoon. I'm missing you. How long do I have to wait until I see you?"

I heard her say, does she have a boyfriend?

CHAEYOUNG POV

I was curious so I followed Suga to see what his business was. I saw him staring at a girl who was crying. Tch, pathetic. I swear to make her life horrible for messing with my man,

                  /One Week later/          
               (sorry for time skips)

HAEJI POV

I can't do it anymore. My phone rang, and I picked it up. The caller was Namjoon. I answered.

"Hey babe! Did you miss me? I have some good news." he said but I cut him off.

" look. I have news too " I said coldly.

"You go first babe"

" I have been thinking and..."

NAMJOON POV

I can't believe we are over. Three years and it was for nothing. I love you, Haeji. I won't give up.

*OOOH. What's going to happen between Haeji And Chaeyoung? Thanks for readin :) hope you enjoyed*