[15] [Caught]

[The Next Day, After School]

[HAEJI POV]

Well... I don't have to dress up. It's only namjoon anyways. But if I said all my feelings for Namjoon were gone, I'd be lying.

As I walked towards the door," where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"Cafe.. okay I gotta go now. Bye!" I said and walked out.

After that, I just went to the cafe by myself as Namjoon went there straight after school.
I opened the door and saw Namjoon there.

"Haeji, what does he have that I don't?" Namjoon asked while hiding his face behind his hands.

"It's not that.. you left me.. I needed you but you weren't there. I'm sorry but I moved on." I told a lie.. but it was still somewhat the truth.

" Can you break up with him?" He begged.

"That's really selfish.. if you love me.. you would be happy that I'm happy." I said and crossed my arms.

"But I'm not happy!" He raised his voice slightly.

"Then move on!" I replied.

"I can only be happy with you!" He continued.

"I can only be happy without you." I retorted. " look.. I only came here for closure.. you said you will move on after this date. So you be.." I was cut off.

Namjoon pulled my arm and I fell into his chest. That's when he kissed me on the lips.
I pushed him away..

"Lets go home." I said and dragged him back home as the public was not a place I could confront him in.

I slapped him.. and tears trickled down my face.

"HOW COULD YOU! I SAID MOVE ON!" I shouted and ran to my room. Thank God, my parents aren't home. And also Jimin went out with Suga.

I can't believe him.. SELFISH JERK. Can't he see that I've moved on? I'm done.. I'll act coldly.

Knock.. knock. " Hae.. I'm really sorry" he said.

"Just shut up!" I said and continued to cry.

[JIMIN POV]

I just saw Hae and Namjoon kissing.. I'll take a picture.. I need to tell Suga. They only started dating a few days ago. How could Hae be this creul?

I ran to the park where Suga was.

[SUGA POV]

I saw jimin running towards me.. but eventually he stopped and sat on the bench.

"Yah.. what's the rush?" I asked.

"Suga.. I need to tell you something. It's about Hae. I'm so sorry but you need to know!" He said.

What could be so important that he need to apologize. And it's about Hae? Is she hurt?

" tell me" I said.

"Hae is cheating on you.. with Namjoon" he said.

"Nice joke. Now tell me the truth!" I said sternly.

"I'm telling the truth.. look" he pulled out a picture of Hae and Namjoon kissing.

"This can't be true.. WHY!" I shouted.

"Bring me to your house NOW!" I shouted and we both ran back to his house.

" Suga.. I'm really sorry." He said.

"Shut up! Where's her room?" I said and he pointed to her room.

I ran up and saw Namjoon at the door. I went to him and grabbed his collar.

"WHY DID YOU MESS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND? " I shouted in fury and punched him.

That's when her door opened and revealed a red and puffy-eyed Haeji.

*I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE NOT ANGRY AT ME FOR LEAVING A CLIFFHANGER!

Thanks for reading :) *