[20] [Fantasy]

[THIRD PERSON POV]

Haeji would go back to rooftop and cry.. the same she did with Namjoon. But it was worse. She self harmed without anyone knowing..

Instead of Suga comforting her.. it was Him, Namjoon.

He used this to his advantage to show her that she shouldn't have broken up with him. He would constantly bring her out to eat and sometimes even cuddle with her while she was crying.

[HAEJI POV]

Ah.. this is harder than I thought it would be.. I miss him.  Hot tears trickled down my cheeks.

" it's been 4 months.." I said to myself.

I'm sorry for not being stronger Suga. I really love you.. but I don't know how Long I can do this.. but I'll try my best.

"Hae.. don't cry" Namjoon Said and I cried into his chest.

He pulled my Chin up and we gazed into each other's eyes. I missed the way Namjoon kissed me.. it was so soft and tender.. it would send butterflies to my stomach.

Suga was different, he would be more aggressive and it would make me have an Adele one rush.

Just looking at Namjoon , made me want to kiss him.

"You have me, babe." He said and I swear he sounded like Suga.

His face leaned closer and closer. I couldn't resist. Soon, his soft lips crashed onto mine. I haven't felt this sensation in a really Long time. I started to play with his hair and he did the same. When he tugged on my hair, realisation had struck me hard.

No, I can't be unfaithful to Suga.

No...

No..

Stop..

That's when I came to my senses and pushed him away. I wiped my mouth.

" what's wrong? " Namjoon asked innocently.

" YOU! You are wrong. I can't be doing this to Suga. I can't. I already told you to forget me. Why are you even here. You are using me when I'm in a vulnerable state. Please don't ever talk to.." I was curt off by his lips interfering with mine.

I tried my best to push him but to no avail.

Wrong.. Wrong.. Wrong.. I pushed him away... but he grabbed my hand

"I need to tell you something important" Namjoon Said.

"Spill"

[After School]

I finally reached home and I can't believe the words that came out of Namjoon's mouth.

I immeadiately called Suga and thankfully he picked up.

(Dialogue Session)
Suga
Haeji

"Hey babe"

"Hi" I said frowning.

"Why do you look upset?"

"Are you sick? Did Namjoon do something to you?"

"Matter of fact, yes, he told me the truth"

                      /FlashBack/

"I need to tell you something important" Namjoon Said.

"Suga is going to migrate there forever. His parents are building a company there." He continued.

I gasped in horror. Does that mean he will never return?

                   /FlashBack End/

"What truth? Anyways, I have good news"

" I don't want to hear about your parents building a company in the U.S"

"What are you talking abo.."

"I know you are staying there forever so.. we need to break up."

"What? I'm n..."

" I'm sorry, I don't want to listen to you explanation. It's harder to do this"

"Why! I thought you said you wouldn't give up on me?" He said in frustration.

"I can't do this anymore! I broke up with him for this very reason. And I'm ready to do it with you too!" I said coldly.

"WHY!" He shouted while crying.

"The distance between us. Does that answer your question? I have told you before and I'll say it again. I can't do Long distance" said with a straight face.

"Thank you for all you have done. We are over." I said and cut the call.

Huh.. I'm Glad I got that off of my chest.

[SUGA POV]

Namjoon did this. HE DID THIS! The good news was that ________ . I. wanted to go back, to see a cheerful Haeji waiting for me.. and she would give me a peck..

I guess that won't happen.

I don't live in a fantasy , do I?

*WHOOP WHOOP. I finally came to the part where I added the line from the description of the story. I purposely removed the good news that Suga had for Haeji. Can you Guess? Thanks for reading. Love you all!*