[10] [Returned]

[A FEW WEEKS LATER]

[HAEJI POV]

Well.. these past few weeks have been going well.. Me and Suga have become closer and we have lunch together on the rooftop.

"Well.. how did you do for you Maths test?" Suga Asked me.

"Oh.. I didn't study but somehow I got a B" I said and clapped my hands like a seal.

"Oh! Good Job, Hae! That's good to hear." Suga Said, looking down and blushing.

What's wrong with him? He keeps playing with his fingers and looking down.

"Are you okay? You're acting weird!" I asked in curiousity.

He didn't reply but kept looking down at the ground.

"YAH! why are you blushing! Tell me what's wrong" I giggled.

"Oh, it's nothing" he kept looking down.

Suddenly, the rooftop entrance opened that revealed a panting Jimin.

"guys! Do you want to watch a horror movie together later?" He asked while hyperventilating.

" why all of a sudden?" Suga Asked.

"Since exams are over, we can celebrate! EunMi is coming! It could be a double date" he said and grinned playfully.

"YAH JIMIN OPPA! There's nothing going on between us!" I shouted at him.

"SUREEE." He said while chucking.

" anyways, sure, we will join" Suga Said and smiles at both of us.

"GREAT! See y'all later. I'll text y'all the details." Jimin said and ran away.

I blushed at the idea of me and Suga  being a couple.

"Double date huh?" He said and chuckled.

We both received a text from Jimin. It had the details.

"Well then, I'll pick you up at 7 pm" he said and left for classes. (A/N PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME UP! WHY WONT YOU PICK ME UP! Sorry, I love I.O.I)

I just blushed and thought about what will happen during the date... I MEAN HANGOUT.

[SUGA POV]

This is great... we can get closer and maybe I can confess?

[THIRD POV]

School had ended and both of them got ready. Soon, Suga came and picked her up.

(HAEJI THOUGHTS)

Goddamn, he looks so cute and boyfriend material.

(SUGA THOUGHTS)
Holy... she is so beautiful.

So they both met Jimin and EunMin at the theatre. They bought tickets and waited for the movie to start. Since there was a special offer, the tickets were free.

As they were waiting, Haeji was shivering and clinging onto Suga's arm. Suga and Haeji sat behind alone.

"What's up, Hae? Are you cold?" Suga asked and realized she was wearing a hoodie.

"What's wrong?" Suga asked while putting his arm around her .

"Well.. mabye I'm a little scared of horror movies" she said.

" oh really?... it's okay we can leave and have dinner together. Besides the ticket was free anyways!" He said and flashed a smile.

So, they both left the theatre and went to a fast food restaurant.

" I'm sorry for ruining the night!" Haeji said apologetically.

"It's alright.. at least I get to spend time with you" he said, making her blush.

Haeji texted Jimin about what happened. The food arrived and they both started eating while making small talk.

Suga was almost about to confess but then...

[HAEJI POV]
Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Haeji? I-is th-hat... is that really you?" A familiar voice said.

Why does this person sound familiar?

I turned around to see the one person I missed the most. The one person that caused me to have sleepless nights and caused me so much pain.

"N..na...NAMJOON?"