[25] [Its You]

[HAEJI POV]

It's been 5 days and I haven't told either of them of my decision. I better hurry up.

I texted Namjoon and asked him to come over..

"It's joonie. Open the door, I have donuts " he said and I ran to the door.

"Omg I love.. I mean I love the donuts!" I say I love you to everyone.. but why is it awkward with Namjoon?

"Hehe. Okay why did you ask me to Come over." Namjoon asked.

"I want to talk but not here. Let's go to the park alright?" I said and Namjoon Nodded.

"Okay let's talk.. so about that day when You asked me to be your Girlfriend." I started.

[SUGA POV]

Aish.. why did Jimin have to drag me here.

" why did you bring me here" I asked sternly.

"I understand you are upset that she hasn't replied but she will. Give her time okay?" Jimin said.

Thinking about it broke my heart.

"So you brought me out here to cheer me up?" I said. He nodded.

"Okay.. let's go my favourite bench." I said.

My favourite bench was the bench where Hae said I was cute. I smiled secretly to myself.

As we were approaching the bench, I saw that it was occupied by a couple making out.

"I wish that was me and Hae." I said.

" but doesn't that look like Hae?" Jimin added.

"Is that.. NAMJOON?" I shouted , loud enough for the couple to turn around and look.

It was Hae.. and namjoon. I guess she made her choice. Her eyes widened.

"NO, Suga it's not what it looks like!" She said and I snorted.

"Well it looks like he's sticking his tongue down your throat. I Guess you made you choice. Bye forever!" I said.

I turned back and heard Haeji say something.

"I did make a choice and it's you"
(A/N: this is what Hae actually said.. but Suga didn't hear it)

I ran.

I just Ran... as far as my legs could take me. I sneaked into school and went to the rooftop.

Get over it, she chose him. You aren't good enough. get. Over.it

But why can't I?

[HAEJI POV]

(Before Suga Came)

"Okay let's talk.. so about that day when I asked me to be your Girlfriend." I started and he nodded.

"I think..I'll decline. I really love Suga. I'm sorry, joon. We can still be close Friends, okay?" I flashed a smile and he did too. He sighed and nodded.

"I expected it anyways. Before you consider me as your Friend, can you consider me as your Boyfriend for the very last time? I just want one kiss." He asked and I nodded without knowing how much trouble this would bring me.

"Sure.. but no more after that. We will be friends." I said and he nodded.

That's when he started to lean in and I was ready as this will be the last.

As we were kissing, " NAMJOON?" I heard a shout.

That's when all hell broke loose.

(When Suga Ran Away)

"Look I'm sorry for crossing the boundaries. Go and get your man." Namjoon said and ruffled my hair.

I felt more confident after that. And I already know where Suga went. The rooftop. It was our hideout from reality. It was the thing that brought us together.

I ran to school And sneaked in. That's when I saw Suga's silhouette from the roof.

*Two more chapter left. Thanks for reading!*