[23] [Misleading]

[HAEJI PO]

Thank God! School is  over... and its the weekend. I am so Happy. I am excited to meet Joon. I walked to the Rooftop to find Joon.

"Joonie? Where are you." I said and looked around.

"So that's what you call him nowadays huh?" A familiar voice came out but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

.. who is this person... why did they use Joon's name?

"Yah.. who are you?" I said in curiosity.

"That's not a polite way to call your oppa, is it?" Suga walked out from behind me.

"Oh I think I mistook the place. I'm here for Joon.. not you." I said harshly.

He pretended like he was hurt and clutched his chest. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't have time for this." I said and started to walk out.

"Then make time for me, for us." He said while grabbing my arm.

"Let's talk.. please" Suga said.

"Fine you have 5 minutes." I said as he smiled.

Omo.. so cute... I mentally slapped myself.. you're supposed to be mad!

"Namjoon lied to you.. I was going to tell you that I'm coming back but you hung up on me... I can understand that you were misled by him.. but please think for about. I don't want to lose you.. and besides I will never mislead you like the way he did" Suga said and started to beg for me to take him back.

"Mislead? Ha.. look who is talking.. you just lied about being Namjoon and misled me to come here. Don't be such a hypocrite." I'm sorry Suga, I Want to take you back.. BADLY.. but I need time to think.

"I won't do it again.. take me back.. I'll give you time.. I'll give you until next week, if you don't want to take me back.. just ignore me. I'll get the memo." He said and let go of my arm. I walked out.

Gosh, what do I do now? But still I have a date.. I mean hangout with Joon. I'll ask EunMi again after the movie.

[Time Skip To Movie Time]

We were watching the movie and Namjoon kept holding my hand for some reason but I didn't mind. He was probably scared of the clown movie.. there's nothing scary about this TBH.

In the middle of the movie, Namjoon shut off the Television.

"Okay i can't watch another second of this movie!" He said while flailing his arms.

"Aww, are you a chicken?" I said and I clapped my arms like a chicken.

"NO, I'm a Monster." He said and I laughed.

"A monster that raps? Creative!" I said sarcastically and we both laughed hard.

"Okay I need to seriously talk to you." Joon said and it got my attention.

"I know about our past and I'm so sorry for leaving you before.. but can we restart? I'm asking you to be my Girlfriend." He said and grabbed my hands.

"I don't know.. I just broke up with Suga.. I'll think about it though. We will still be Friends after everything,promise? " I took out my pinky.

"What.. are you like 5?.." I glared at him.." oh you're serious" he interlocked our pinkies.

"Promise." He smiled. Goddamn those dimples.

"I'll get going now.. " he kissed my forehead and left.

Okay, time to update EunMi unnie so I called her.

"UNNIE! I need to update you.. I know you are with Chim so tell him to go away.. I don't want him to hear." I said and she obliged so she walked away from Chim.

So I told her everything.

"How are you this lucky to have 2 boys chasing after you?" She said.

"Mi mi, get to the point!" I said.

"Okay.. you don't have to listen to me but you should take Suga back.. but still remain friends with Joon." She said.

"Mm. Okay. Thank you so much for the Super helpful advice. I'll get going now." I ended the call.

Should I listen or not?

I think I made my decision.

*Omg... there's really only a few chapters left.. I'm going to be posting on everyday because i want to finish it! thanks for reading :)*