[11] [Choice]

"NAMJOON?" I shouted.

"Shhh.. Hae.. we need to talk and I really miss you" he said while him and suga have a staring contest. More like glaring..

"Hey cut it off! And I'm sorry, we can't talk cos I'm busy at he moment" I retorted as I was still a little hurt..

"Okay, I'll be at your house.. jimin is letting me stay over. I talked to you mother too.. see you later. I love you" namjoon smiled and walked away.

Omigosh! Why is he here! Especially when suga is here!

"Hae! You never told me you have a boyfriend!" He raised his voice slightly.

"He ain't my boyfriend. He is my ex! I broke up with him because of long distance and I couldn't do it!" I replied.

"Okay, we are done eating anyways.. I'll take you home" Suga said, sounding abit annoyed.

He drove me home and walked me to the door.

"What I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted by you ex was that I like you." He said and stared at the ground.

" well, maybe I like you too.. " I said and pecked his cheeks. He ran back to his car and drove off. He's so cute!

I opened the door, only to see namjoon there.

"Let's talk."

[THIRD POV]
He dragged her to her room and sat her down... he also sat down.

(Upcoming dialogue scene)
Namjoon
Haeji

"Why did you break up with me?"

"I missed you, I needed your presence"

" well, I'm here now!"

"I might have moved on?"

"Really? The day you broke up... I was going to tell you that I was coming back to see you... and that day is today!"

" Namjoon, I'm sorry"

"Don't be.. I'm going to transfer to your school from next week onwards and I'm going to stay here. I'm not going back. And I swear to make sure that you will love me like before!"

"You can try.. but namjoon.. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

" it's okay.. at least I would have tried."

" by the way, who is that guy you were with?"

" someone I like"

"Oh, so that's me?"

"AISH, you're a funny guy... maybe that's why I fell for you"

" well you will fall for me again" he said and flashed a smile before going back to his room.

[HAEJI POV]

Aish.. I have to make a choice between two cute dorks... what do I do? I'll ask EunMi.

To: EunMi

Hey gurl.. I need some advice. Can you call me?

From: Haeji

To: Haeji

                          Uh.. not right now. I'm               with Jimin. Btw... he told me to tell you that he's staying over. And it would be appreciated if you tell that to your mom too.

                                            From: Eunmi

To: EunMi

Okay..🌚.. have a nice night ! I'll talk to you about the advice tomorrow.

From: Haeji

To: Haeji

Aniyo...It's not like that. We aren't even sleeping in the same room. And sure.. advice tomorrow.

From:  Eunmi

[THE NEXT DAY]

Everything was normal... except for the fact that namjoon went to school with me and jimin.

"SOOO! Are you guys cool... like chill?" Jimin asked out of the blue.

"Yes, just be quiet chim" i said and Jimin hung his head low.

Soon we all reached school, and everyone, I MEAN EVERYONE, was staring at me and Namjoon.

"Oh... isn't that her boyfriend?"

" I thought she made her boyfriend up cos we never saw him"

I just heard people gossiping.

" well go and get your timetable."

" no need for that.. I already got my timetable.. and I have the same classes as you " he smiled and walked off.

Well, a small bit of me stills loves him.. one thing I loved about him is that he was always prepared and ready. Sigh, how will I choose between Joon and Suga? I hope EunMi's advice will help.