Four

We got to their house and dang it was nice, like really nice. And for a house with five teenage boys living in it, it was pretty clean. I explored for a little bit a remembered my first time going to Zach's house.
*********FLASHBACK*********
Zach and I were racing on our skateboards seeing who could reach the old abounded house first from the school parking lot. We got the usually "ooh look, it's Paige and her boyfriend!" followed by a bunch of snickers and chuckles from the other kids but I didn't care and neither did Zach. I won by the way, but afterwards he asked if I wanted to go back to his house, and us being eight we had to go to my house to tell my mom and apparently he lived only five houses down the block. We skateboarded down there and he had the nicest house on the block. My family didn't have much money back then so we didn't have the nicest house. I walked inside with Zach and was amazed. I couldn't speak. Me being eight I was amazed by there being stairs to a second level. All I could say was
"Woah"
Zach turned red (or redder than usual 😂) and his mom walked in.
"Oh. Hey mom this is Paige."
"Hey Paige. Zach talks about you a lot."
"Oh nice to meet you Mrs. Herron."
After that we had nerf gun wars and ride around on our bikes and skateboards until the sun went down and I had to go home.
*********REALITY*********
"So, we are probably going to go swimming so do you want me and Jonah to drive you back to your house so you can grab your stuff?"
I snapped back,
"Uh, yeah. Sure!"
"Okay then let's go" Jonah said grabbing the keys.
While driving back to my apartment I got to know Jonah better. I knew that I would get along, I just don't know about Jack. He seems nice but I don't know. Anyways we got to my apartment. I ran in changed and put extra clothes, sun glasses, and a hair brush in a bag. Grabbed my phone and charger as well as my skateboard and ran outside to the car.
"Okay. That was probably that fastest I have ever waited for a girl to get ready."
"Yeah well it doesn't take too long for me to get ready ever."
"Yeah, now that I think about it you never took more than 10 minutes to get ready unless it was like your mom making you put on makeup and stuff."
"It just isn't my thing."
"Well just know that if I ever have to drive you to your apartment again to get ready. I don't mind cause you are NASCAR fast." Jonah said.
I laughed "alright."

A/n
So this chapter wasn't too exciting but imma post two more chapters today so it's okay don't freak out. And don't forget that if you want to be a new character in the book then read the A/n chapter that I last posted to see what you have to do. Okay well that's it for me!
🧙🏼‍♂️🗡🧒🏼