20-actual

Jonah

I looked down at my phone and almost threw it across the room when I saw it was Liv. I guess Christina saw me panic for a split second and she walked over. I signaled for her to not come over. She got the message and went back into the kitchen. Even though I really don't wanna deal with this, I unlocked my phone and saw what she said. It read,

Heartbreaker: Jonah is what you said to Daniel what you really think of me. Do you really care about me that way and love me that way?

Jonah Bo Bonnae Banana Nana Fo Fonae: Yeah I've loved you since the day you walked into Paige's apartment Liv. And I thought you loved me too. Remember our third date on the beach when we made a promise to be best friends whether we were together or not. I thought that was trash. Because I thought 'This girl is my soulmate. There is never going to be a time when we'd break up.' but you know what? You lost my trust. As did Daniel.

Heartbreaker: Oh Jonah. I'm sorry. You know how gullible I am. Daniel said a, what I now realize, terrible lie and I fell for it. 

Jonah Bo Bonnae Banana Nana Fo Fonae: It was always so cute when you would believe the most ridiculous of things. 

Heartbreaker: So, are we good?

Jonah Bo Bonnae Banana Nana Fo Fonae: No. You'll have to earn my trust back. But I don't want this all to be over text. Is Daniel at the house? 

Heartbreaker: Yeah. I'm not there. Wanna meet at the coffee shop that's downtown? I know how much you love coffee.

Jonah Bo Bonnae Banana Nana Fo Fonae: Yeah, I'd love to. I'll be there in like, 20 minutes. K?

Heartbreaker: Yup. See ya then.
Read 3:52

You changed 'Heartbreakers name to 'Coffee Buddy'

Paige
After Jonah finished on his phone he looked instantly perked up. He walked over to us and said that he was going out for a bit. Like ten minutes later he left and we saw him walked down the street from my balcony.
"Should we follow him?" Zach asked.
"No. But if he doesn't come back in an hour we go out looking for him." I got a series of 'Got it.' and 'Okay.' in response. 

--------------------------------Time Skip to 3 Hours Later------------------------------------------

Paige
Jack was walking back and forth across the room cause Jonah isn't back and we haven't heard a thing from him.
"Where the hell is he? He's been out for three hours!" Corbyn complained.
"Okay, that's it. Corbyn, Zach. We're going to go and look for him." Jack said.
"What're we supposed to do here?" I asked.
"Just keep trying to contact him." 

The guys left and Christina and I sat back on the couch. We just were on our phones for a while when I got a text from Corbyn.

Smol Jack Frost Bean: You'll never believe what we just saw.
Attachment 1 Image

A/n
I have the flu and it sucks guys. I'll post again soon cause we go on mid-winter break in like three days sooooo... Bye chickadees! MWAH!