Eleven Part 1

No ones POV

Zach and Paige are sat on the couch and talking...

"So I don't think I ever really asked why you are in LA. I mean you know why I'm here, but why you?"

"Well Zach. About three and a half months after you left, I started getting really depressed and emotional. I didn't want to do anything. I guess my mom was enraged by this 'cause she turned from that nice, sweet woman that loved me so very much, to an angry mother who disliked there child so much. The day before my sixteenth birthday my mom left. She just left a note saying she was starting off in Vegas, makin it big, then traveling the world, because w/ the shape I was in my talents wouldn't help me make money. I think she is in like New Zealand now or something, but that's beside the point. I had no other family except Olivia and her parents, even though her parents don't give a crap about me, she was still there. Her family has money so she gave me a lot and I moved out here. We've been texting and Facetiming but since she is in New York we haven't seen each other in ages. I came here to get away from the quiet, thinking the business would get my mind off things. It sorta did, but it still lingered. But now we have each other again, so it's all good."

At this Zach embraced her in a big bear hug.

"I'm sorry Paige."

"It's fine Zach. Just don't have pity on me. You know how much I hate that."

"Yeah I know. So you still talk to LIv?"

"Yeah I do!"

"Wanna give her a call?"

"Yeah I do!" At this they both laughed and Paige got out her phone.

Paige POV

I took out my phone and went to Olivia's contact and texted her.

Paige🌲- heh luv wazzup
Olive👒- nothing much you
Paige🌲-wanna FaceTime
Olive👒-can't sorry I'm at the mall
Paige🌲-typical liv but kk text me tomorrow?
Olive👒-yuppies 😊
Paige🌲-cool text ya then

"She can't FaceTime she's at the mall." I said rolling my eyes and laughing.
"Aw poo."
"I don't even know why she likes the mall, just shop online."
"I think your the only person who doesn't like the mall." He said laughing. I laughed too.
"She said we can tomorrow." Then I looked at the time. It was 9:30. "So wanna watch a movie."
"Sure."
"Okay you get the guys I'll get the food."

———TIME SKIP———
I woke up and snap chatted Zach, saying 'Hey what time should I come' hurry second later he responded and said 'on my way now' I got dressed into ⬇️

———TIME SKIP———I woke up and snap chatted Zach, saying 'Hey what time should I come' hurry second later he responded and said 'on my way now' I got dressed into ⬇️

(minus the jacket)
And grabbed my bag and waited for Zach. Ten minutes later Jonah and him got here and I went to their house.
Zach: so when are we calling liv
Paige: well she usually sleeps till ten and it's nine thirty so I'd say in an hour.
Zach: Okay
We watched a movie that was two hours long and then we called her. Zach held the phone on his face and I wasn't in view. She picked up on the second "ring" (or whatever those tones on FaceTime are called 😂) and practically screamed when she saw Zach. "Zach! What the hell happened to you? And why do you have Paige's phone"
"Well hi liv"
"Sorry," she laughed.
"And you know I hate it when you call me Liv. It's Olive if you want to shorten it."
"Well, Sor. Ry."
Me and Olivia laughed at that.
"So how did you guys come back into existence with each other again?"
"Well me and Paige saw each other just walking on the street and now here we are." She laughed at that too. Then I came back and said hi and we talked for a bit.
"Oh and guess what?!"
"What?" Me and Zach said simultaneously.
"I'm in California!"
"Shut up!" I exclaimed happily and excited!
"Yup! Wanna meet at your apartment."
"Sure you mind if I bring some of my friends."
"Friends? Like the plural? I didn't know that was a thing with you?"
"Shut up Olive." I said jokingly
"But sure I don't care."
"Okay come to my apartment in thirty minutes."
"Okie dokie." We then hung up and all of the guys and I piled into their van. We drove to my apartment and went in. About fifteen minutes later Olive walked in.
Jonah POV
We all got to Paige's apartment and just waited around till someone knocked on the door. A beautiful girl walked in. My heart skipped a beat and I suddenly felt nervous. After I recollected myself I heard Paige say that it was her cousin Olivia. Olivia had all the perfect features. From her firey (if that's a word) orange/red hair to her perfect figure. Everything was just... perfect.
"Earth to Jonah." I heard Jack whisper to me. I snapped out of it and looked over and saw him smirking.
"Somebody got the love bug."
I just blushed even harder.