Eleven Part 2

Recap
We all got to Paige's apartment and just waited around till someone knocked on the door. A beautiful girl walked in. My heart skipped a beat and I suddenly felt nervous. After I recollected myself I heard Paige say that it was her cousin Olivia. Olivia had all the perfect features. From her firey (if that's a word) orange/red hair to her perfect figure. Everything was just... perfect.
"Earth to Jonah." I heard Jack whisper to me. I snapped out of it and looked over and saw him smirking.
"Somebody got the love bug."
I just blushed even harder

Now
Paige
"Oh my gosh how are you!"we said at the same time laughing,
"Okay, you go first," She said to me, "you seem to have had and interesting couple of weeks." She said with a goofy grin on her face side eyeing Zach.
"Fine," I took a breath in and started. I told her all about how we saw each other while walking and so on and so forth.
-20 minutes later (idk why but I imagined the voice from Spongebob saying that 😂)-
"And that's it." I said
"Wow.. Okay." I laughed,
"So wazzup with you?"
"Oh you know shopping, trying to find a place in LA, more shopping..." I cut her off
"Wait. Your trying to find a place in LA?"
"Yeah. I'm moving here, in LA."
"Oh my god!"
"What?"
"WE COULD BE ROOMATES!"
"What?!"
"MOVE IN WITH ME!"
"Okay!"
We just laughed and squealed for about five minutes while the guys just stared at us like we were lunatics.
"Oh yeah. Liv. This is Jonah, Jack, Corbyn, and Daniel." I told her gesturing to each of the guys as I said their name. I looked at Jonah and saying him blushing. I could tell instantly that he likes her. I quietly giggled to myself.
"OH MY GOD!"
"What?"
"Liv!"
"What?"
"What is tomorrow?"
"OH MY GOD!"
"It's your/my 18th birthday on Friday (let's pretend it was Wednesday)!" We said at the same time.
"Liv your going to be eighteen!"
"aaaaah!"
Jonah POV
She's going to be eighteen? Wow. That means that she's my age."

Jack POV
oooh Jonah's got the feels for O-L-I-V-I-A

Olivia POV
ITS MY BIRTHDAY! ON FRIDAY! WOOT WOOT.

— Time Skip for some time later—
Paige
We went to where Liv was temporarily staying and got all of her stuff. The boys helped us bring it all in my apartment and Liv started unpacking. The guys decided to stay so that when Liv was done we could go back to their house and swim if it wasn't too late. We decided to watch Riverdale.

Jonah
While we were watching tv I had to use the bathroom so I got up and started walking around Paige's apartment looking for it
and I came across the room Olivia was staying in. I heard her singing. I opened the door quietly, trying not to make a sound, and peeked my head into the room. Olivia was singing, hitting all the high notes to the song. I smiled to myself. She sings so beautifully. Like an angel. Once she was finished I said "wow". She was surprised and threw one of her pillows at me.
"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry" she stammered,
"You scared me." She said but punching my arms playfully.
"Sorry. I didn't know you can sing." I told her.
"Well no one knows except Paige. And now you I guess.... plus I can't sing that well." She said, shrugging as she lit clothes on her hangers.
"What do you mean?! Have you heard yourself sing?!" I exclaimed, arguing with her. She just blushed and threw another pillow at me in response.

Paige POV
I heard Jonah and Liv talking. The boys heard it too. We now have a bet of five bucks each on how long it takes for them to go on a first date.

A/n
So the Jonah POV was written by _WhyDontWeJust_ she is amazing BTW. Go read her story (it's a lot better than mine) and her and I want to do this thing sorta like Vlogmas but posting a chapter each day so it's like Writmas. Comment down below #writmas is you want me to do it. I'll probably do it anyways cause I got free time. Byyyeeee