NINETEEN Part 2

A/n
I literally am at stage crew right now for Xanadu Jr. and I am on a break so I'm sorry if the first quarter or so of this chapter is like rushed or not so good or whatever. Thanks! Oh and that gif gives me life.

   I kept looking back and forth between Zach and Jonah to Daniel, I had no clue what to do! Christina and I decided to fix our eyes on Liv. She looked scared and confused, which I don't know why cause she was the start and cause of this mess. Then Daniel said something,
"What's the matter, Jonah? Did we do something wrong?"
"That's it!" Jonah ran at Daniel and before we could stop them. They started throwing punches and smacking each other. Zach joined in on it, even in our attempts to stop them.
"This isn't your fight, Zach. Get out!" Jonah said.
"WELL EXCUSE ME MR. TALL GIRAFFE MAN, BUT DANIEL WENT BEHIND MY BACK FIRST!"
"YEAH WELL, YOU WEREN'T DATING PAIGE. YOU DIDN'T LOVE HER LIKE I LOVE OR LOVED," he shot a death glare at Liv, "LIV!."
"It's Olivia to you, now." Liv shot back. All of this was yelled in the midst of the fight. Eventually, I had it. I stood in the middle of Daniel and Jonah.
"Jonah, if you swing at Daniel and hit me I swear... And Daniel, just back away." Both guys put their hands up in surrender.
"Thank you." I realized that Daniel had a bloody nose and a semi-black eye and Jonah had a bloody nose. Corbyn, Jack, Zach, can you go help Jonah with his bloody nose and Daniel there are some tissues right there. Now, Daniel when you're done with your nose I'm talking to you and Liv."
"Jeez, fine," Daniel said, rolling his eyes.
"And it-" I cut Liv off in the middle of her sentence,
"It's Olivia to you, now," I said it in a high-pitched whiny voice.
"I'm still calling you Liv, so you can stop saying that." She rolled her eyes and Daniel came back.
"Okay, I'm gonna be straightforward. What the hell is going on?" They grasped hands and smiled at each other.
"I'm not gonna put up with any of that mess so disconnect your hands, and wipe those STUPID smiles off your faces." They looked at each other, rolled their eyes and did what I said (dang, they be spicy! I still love you, Daniel, don't worry! lol). I sighed.
"Okay, so we are going to sit on the couch and you're going to tell me what happened when Liv came over here the day I was pissed and sat in my room all day." Liv talked first,
"So-"
"Oh, and you can't lie, we saw the security cameras."

"Security cameras?"
"I have a friend."
"Can you tell me where they are?"
"No. Now tell me what's happening." Daniel started this time.
"So, when Liv came by she was ready to give me a beating, but then I told her what really happened and she felt bad. She stayed and we got to know each other better and we started going out."
"Woah, Woah, Woah. What do you mean by what really happened?"
"Well, I'm assuming you know that Zach was planning to ask you out?"
"Yeah."
"Well, that's a bunch of nonsense. It was a joke, a lie. He was covering up the fact that.....

Haha, you thought I left you with a cliffhanger lets get back to the story.

"He was covering up the fact that...."

Haha I actually did leave you at a cliffhanger.

Jk jk, I be messing wit you. 

"He was covering up the fact that he was never really your friend. It's all been a bet this whole time." 
"HA! Has anyone ever told you how bad of a liar you are!"

"I have!" Zach yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh shut up!" Daniel yelled back.

"Do you really think I'd believe that? I don't think a preschooler is making bets."

"It's true."

"You know what? I'm done here. Jonah, have at him. Corbyn, Jack, Zach? You comin?" A series of yeahs and sures came from the kitchen. Jonah followed them and we were about to leave when Jonah turned around and said "wait!" he punched Daniel in the jaw and said "okay. now we can leave." We pivoted on ours heels, flipped our hair and walked out.

You're welcome. Just imagine the last part. I laughed as I did it.
One last question. Should the next chapter be Chapter 20 or nineteen p3? Thanks chickadees!