Chapter 25 (not edited so dont judge)

(no edits so dont the hek even try and judge im talking to all of you grammar police out there)

Zach

I ran out of the bathroom and told Paige our Uber was here. We grabbed our luggage and went to the car. I was shaking but out of no where Paige goes,

"what do you think of me getting a dog?"

I just shrugged but that statement made this surprise so much better. I saw Jonah's car and of course Paige immediately recognized him 

"is that jonah?"

"yep."

"whats going on"

"just shut up and get in the car" i said  midst laughing.

we got in the car and Paige kept asking me what was happening and I just stayed silent and didnt say a word. It was about a half hour ride to my house so it got sorta annoying but what was coming would be the best thing in her life and I just know it. 

Half hour later

We parked like a little bit down the block from my house and  I blindfolded her. It might sound ridiculous  but I had a suit under my clothes. I quickly  got it on and I ran to the guys. Jonah  lead her to the drive way where there were rose petals scattered and I lined up with the guys.

Paige

I got out of the car when suddenly i was blindfolded. Very confused, I asked what was going on but got no response in return. Suddenly i heard Zach run away and i felt Jonah  start leading me somewhere. Still confused but filled with excitement and nervousness. Eventually after what felt like an eternity i felt the blindfold being untied. I opened my eyes and saw a rose petals scattered about Zach's driveway and all the guys in suits (think of what they were wearing in the money gotta know music video). 

"oh. my. god."

Daniel started playing the guitar and they started singing "Never Know" (one of the older songs but still an absolute bop). 

Zach

This was all going great. She was so surprised and was soo happy. We finished the song and it was time to see if everything was worth it which either way i think it will be.

Paige

They finished the song and  zach stepped out and took my hand. I have something. 

"REESE"

Little Reese ran outside holding an open box when suddenly a little tiny golden retriever head popped out!

"OH MY GOD" 

"awww"

Everyone turned and saw Jack make his own puppy face at the cuteness. Everyone laughed adn i took the puppy into my arms and he immediately started licking my nose. 

"oh my god zach what is all of this for. thank you so so so much"

"i want to ask you something"

"zaccchhh what?"

"so i know i left you for a fairly long time with no connection at all and i didn't even tell you where i was going or anything but ever since the day we met again on the street ive been the happiest ive ever been since moving to california. So what i want to ask is Paige Halo Ray, will you be my girlfriend."

"WHAT?! YOUR JOKING! YES! HELL YES! DEFINITELY! 200,000 TIMES YES"

I handed the puppy to Jonah and ran and hugged Zach but instead i sorta knocked him over and we both fell onto the floor in a laughing and hugging fit. We got up never breaking eye contact and smiling at each other when reese tapped me on the arm.

"what are you gonna name the puppy?!"

"I dont know, reese, you wanna help me with a name"

"I have two names picked out."

"hit me with em"

"well i was thinking either Captain or Vegas (Vegas is a riverdale reference for all of you that watch riverdale)"

"hmmm. Well, what do you guys think?'

"Captain" All five guys said in unison.

"Captain it is"

A/N 

SO! That was an exciting chapter. Question: should i rename the chapter with titles instead of just the numbers? Idk just comment your feedback what you think. Whelp thats it for me, until next time guys, gals, and non binary pals PEACE OUT

(yes that was a thomas sanders reference and yes you do have every right to just me)