Fourteen (Writemas Day 9)

Zach
I'm going to ask out Paige. Christmas is her favorite holiday/season and she loves our new Christmas album (A Why Don't We Christmas. By it on iTunes or listen on Spotify, it be lit .. sorry shameless plug 😂). Everything is planned out. I got the boys and Olive to help me, plus Logan said that he would help too (let's say that Paige has met him already and they know each other well). Everyone promised not to tell her or drop any hints. Well except Daniel, he just kinda grunted in agreement. He wasn't as enthusiastic as the other guys. In fact he hasn't been since Paige has come.

Daniel
I'm dying inside. Zach is gonna ask out Paige and I like her and everything is just crumbling down on me. When Olive invited me for thanksgiving I felt like that was the time to talk to Paige. Then, BAM! Next thing ya know Zach is planning on asking Paige out. I mean, I guess I'm happy for him and her. But I feel like I have a weight on my shoulders. Now I don't know if I'm gonna tell her who I truly am. The guy that she poured her heart and to and I did the same. I'm worried. If that's the correct word.

Olivia
Daniel told me about him and Paige. Dang it's complicated. And I'm surprised that Paige hasn't noticed or figured out it yet. This is part of the reason I invited him over. For things to be worked out. He should tell her the truth. Personally, I think that if he tells her and gets it off his chest, it'll benefit him and maybe things would get better? I don't know.

Daniel
I've decided. I'm going to tell Paige everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. From the beginning to end. When we first met, to me liking her. If I ask her first and she says yes. Then I'll be able to take her out before Zach can. I'm gonna do it during dinner so Olive will be there too.

Paige
We have about 45 minutes till Daniel is supposed to get here. I went to my room to get dressed ⬇️

After I finished I left my room to go get out and Liv was in the kitchen getting stuff ready (Liv's Outfit ⬇️ minus bag)

(Liv's Outfit ⬇️ minus bag)

We set up the table and seeing that Daniel hadn't arrived yet I grab some water and sat on the couch and started scrolling through my notifications and I posted on Twitter

PaigeRay
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a good day with your family!
❤️ 231     🔁 122

About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang (i know some apartments have doorbells but most don't. Paige's has a doorbell). I went over and there stood Daniel. He actually looked kinda cute. But nonetheless was there so much awkwardness and tension in the air you could practically feel and taste it.
"Hey." He said so soft I could only hear it cause it was practically silent in the doorway.
"Hi." I replied a little louder than him so Liv could hear. Thank god she heard and came to greet Daniel.
"Hey, Dani how are things? Let me take your jacket." (Idk 😂).
"Thanks" he muttered once again.
After and hour of awkwardness and watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving it was finally time to eat. Everything smelled really good and I was ready to dig in cause the awkwardness was getting the best of me when Daniel stood up.
"Okay, this is too awkward. I have to do something. Paige......."

To be continued.........

Another cliff hanger? Yes. Yes it is.

Writemas day 9 (yes I skipped yesterday. DONT COME FOR ME! 😂)