Ten

Corbyn POV
Paige is cool. She is just like one of us. Except damn she can draw. Yeah I kinda saw a sketchbook in her bag and looked at it. I took pictures of the drawings...

 I took pictures of the drawings

I see how her and Zach get along so well

I see how her and Zach get along so well. They said that they've been best friends since late preschool. I think her and Christina would get along well even though they are like TOTAL opposites.

Jack POV
It's been a couple days since Paige has come back into Zach's life and he has never been happier. After she left the first day he wouldn't stop talking about her and how much fun they had together in the past. I hear she can draw. Corbyn stole her sketchbook. I can tell Paige is glad Zach is here too. When we first saw her when her and Zach met in LA she looked so depressed and sad. But now she is practically glowing. We all like no let me correct. Love hanging out with her, and we all can totally tell that her and Zach have feelings for each other. But I don't know about Daniel, if I think about it. He barely talks to her.

Jonah POV

Ever since Daniel has told me about his complicated "relationship" with Paige I haven't necessarily felt different around her, I just feel a tinsy (if that's a word ;p) bit awkward. I don't think she notices it though.

Paige POV

Jonah has been acting weird around me ever since he and Daniel went to go get food that one day. I want to know what went down in that car ride, I mean it took forever.

Zach POV

I have been soooooooo happy since Paige has come back into my life. Her and the guys get along sooo well and I love hanging out with her. SO much that I get a fluttery feeling sometimes. I don't know why, I mean she's my best friend. Is it that I like her? No you fool. Snap out of it. She probably doesn't like you back and she's your best friend. It would make things weird. Or would it?

A/N

Hey, another chapter coming out today cause I wrote one and I think it's good and I like it soooo. Yeah and yeah. 

*not doing emojis cause I'm on my laptop and it doesn't have andy ;p