Six

Recap
Once I was above the surface I saw Jonah hysterically laughing.So I screamed "JONAH IM GONNA KILL YOU!"

Now
We started running around the pool, with me trying to push Jonah in, and dang he is fast, we were just chasing each other when I had an idea. I took the thingy that cleans the pool (totally forgot what it's called 😂 don't judge) and thwacked (if that's a word 😂) Jonah into the pool with all of his clothes on. The look on his face was priceless. He had a look in his eye of a jokingly hate and said now it was his turn to try and "kill" me. But at that exact moment I remembered something.
*********FLASHBACK*********
In the fourth grade there was this boy named Lucas who always bullied me and would always beat me up. I never told Zach even though we told each other everything. But one day he was beating me up on the playground and Zach saw. Zach got him off me and they then started beating the crap out of each other. Zach got detention and two black eyes for me. That same day, after detention, we made a sort of "pact" or code is a better word for it. If one of us was ever in a situation and we needed help we would yell "PURPLE TACOS" and the other would come with a nerf gun. Kind of confusing and stupid but it worked throughout our elementary years. So from that day on to the seventh grade we carried a nerf gun on us or in our locker.
*********REALITY*********
I thought "maybe there is a chance he remembers the code. So why don't we try it out." (Sorry I had to 😂) "PURPLE TACOS" I scream at the top of my lungs as Jonah says getting out of the pool but then stops when I yell cause it confused him. A lot. Everyone was confused. After about 15 seconds though Jonah started running again. Just as we passed the back door, Zach came out with two guns, one for him and me. He remembered. I took one and we shot the crap out of Jonah with those bullets. It was like we were kids again. Jack then came out with 4 more guns and we just had fun with Nerf Guns until we tired ourselves out.
"I'm starving." All the boys said at once. I laughed.
"Me too." We all voted for Chipotle. And went. I posted on Twitter for the first time in years.
@PaigeRay
Finally reunited with the @ZachHerron I missed you so much!

@ZachHerron
Glad to be reunited with @PaigeRay after two years!

Chipotle was better than ever. Sitting there. With my best friend just eating and laughing our heads off. Since then nothing has seemed to change with him. And I love it.

A/n
There you go folks. Next chapter will be posted today cause I have some really good ideas. And I don't think that I ever told you who plays Paige, but it is Emily Skinner. Thanks so much for reading!
🐶🍝🐶