NINETEEN Part 1

Paige
It was planned for me to meet Cami at her dad's pizzeria because she doesn't like public too public places. I arrived and her dad said that she was in the back. I went back and she was listening to music and on her laptop.
"Hey, Cami!"
"Paige!"
We hugged and went over everything that was to go on. I gave her the house address and she downloaded the software thing that showed me the live "feed" or whatever it's called on the cameras. After that, we just caught up on what was going on in each other's lives and then I left. When I got back to my apartment I texted Cami.

PaIgE- yo, u there yet?

Camiiiiiiii- just arrived. going to the back now.

Camiiiiiiii- shoot. it's locked. help?

PaIgE- there's a piece of turf near the gate, (let's pretend there's a gate. okay? okay.)
there's a key under it.

Camiiiiiiii- thanks. i never would've thought that i'd be breaking into corbyn besson's house/backyard.

PaIgE- ikr. 

Camiiiiiiii- okay i got them in place

PaIgE- great! thanks, cami. how can i repay u?!

Camiiiiiiii- maybe. just possibly. you can have corbyn and christina come to my dad's pizzeria when they get to LA?

PaIgE- haha okay ill see what i can do
Read 1:37 PM

I opened my laptop and clicked on the app thing. A screen/window popped up showing the living room thing, kitchen, and backyard. Zach, Jonah and I looked at the different screens and no one was there. Then after like five minutes of looking at nothing and no one the door to the WDW house opened. Daniel and Liv walked in, holding hands. I slightly looked over and saw Jonah close his eyes and take a deep, shaky breath. He then went on his phone. Like three minutes later I got a Twitter notification at my phone. I unlocked my phone and saw that Jonah had tweeted.

Jonah~Why Don't We @JonahMarais 
I can't believe you @LivelikeLiv I thought we had something special...

Comments Disabled

Jonah was back at watching the screen when I shut my phone off, so I went back to watching too. Daniel and Liv were in the kitchen talking. Everyone shut up and listened.
"Liv, I'm happy you came here."
"Well, to be perfectly honest, I first came here to beat the crap outta you, but then I looked into your eyes and felt so bad. And I realized that you are the one I've wanted to be with the whole time."

Again, I looked at Jonah and this time his eyes were all glossy. He got up and went to the kitchen. Zach and I went after him. 
"Jonah..." 
"Just shut up! Shut the hell up! What the hell was I thinking! I should've known she didn't love me!" He started pacing around and kicking chairs over.
"Let's go over there."
"Are you joking?!"
"No, if we go over there now we'll bust them and you can talk to Liv."
"I don't want to talk to Liv, I wanna beat Daniel's ass."
"No matter how much I hate Daniel and Liv right now, you are not punching someone."
"Fine, I won't hurt him, but let's go."
Just as we were getting ready to leave, there was knocking on the door. 
"I'll get it!" I yelled and ran to the door. I opened it and Jack, Corbyn, and Christina were standing there. 
"What are you guys doing here?!"
"Well, first we saw Jonah's tweet. Then we called and talked to Jonah, and decided that we had to come." Jack said.
"Thanks, guys. Jonah wants to go to the house so we were going to leave soon."
"Why does he want to go over there!?"

"Because he wants to "talk" to Daniel and Liv. And by talk, someone will probably start swinging at someone, so it's good you guys are here." We all kinda nervously laughed when Zach came to the door.
"Oh, hey guys."
"Hey," Corbyn said.

45 minutes later we were at the WDW house and Jack was putting the key in the door. We quietly walked in and went to the kitchen. Daniel was leaning in to kiss Liv when he saw us. Zach and Jonah were staring daggers at him...

A/n
Part two will be up by Tuesday hopefully! I just wanna thank you guys for reading my story so so sooooo much! Also if you haven't heard the boys' new song, Trust Fund Baby, you HAVE TO! IT'Z SOOOOOOOO GOOD! That's it for now chickadees! Until next time guys, gals and non binary pals! PEACE OUT!

Yes I just made a Thomas Sanders reference...

Don't judge me.

Bye!