Twenty Three

Zach

It's finally spring. Paige and I will soon be going back to Texas and even though I'm excited, I'm not so sure about Paige. Last time she was there her mom got pissed and left. Her mom isn't there, but now she doesn't have anyone to go to. She says she'll be fine and that it isn't like she doesn't have anywhere to go, but I can tell she will be lonely. But I won't let that happen. When we get home I'm going to ask her out. The guys, even Dani, agreed to help me too. We are going to leave LA like a week early so the guys can come and help me too. Reese is going to help.

Paige

Even though I am excited to go home, I am actually really nervous too. I know my mom isn't there, but know I don't have anywhere to go. Obviously I will go back to my house I haven't like sold it or anything (let's just pretend she doesn't have to pay taxes for her house cause I don't want to like write about that or anything). I know I'll probably be with Zach most the time, but he has to get ready for the Invitation Tour cause once we go back to LA they are leaving.

No One's POV

Everyone was very excited to go home in five days, everyone except Paige. She kept telling herself she would be fine but she had a bad feeling in her stomach. Zach had something up his sleeve on how to ask out Paige and the boys were all excited as well, not just to go home, but to help Zach.

A/N 

Sorry, I know it's a short chapter but I'm working on it and I have been busy with school and stuff, but I promise to write more.