Fifteen (Writemas Day 10)

Recap
"Okay this is too awkward. I have to do something. Paige..."

Paige
"Paige, I have something to tell you." He took a deep breath in and let it out.
"Okay. About a year ago you and someone started snap chatting each other, pouring you heart out and figuring out problems correct?"
"How do you know this?"
"Cause I am the guy you were talking to. You helped me through a lot and the second we met I knew it was you. From the way you talked and your sense of humor to... just everything. And I gotta say. Your really pretty and I like you Paige. I really really like you. And I wanted to ask you. Will you go out with me. Just once."
I'm so confused. I don't feel that way about Daniel. Even though this is the guy I talked to. Just.... no. I like Zach. Wait did I just say that?.
"Dan... I just.. I can't."
With that I ran off to my room. I couldn't bear the hurt in his eyes. Once I got into my room I closed and locked the door. Quickly I texted the other guys.
Group Chat
Paige🍍- Guys Daniel just asked me out. I don't know what to do I just ran to my room. I'm so confused and I'm freaking out. I don't like him. Just a ffirend if I can even call him that. PLEASE HELP!

Jonah🦉- oh god
Jack🍜- you've got to be kidding
CORBEAN🎮- oh dear
Zach🐶- ....
CORBEAN🎮- I don't even know how to help, sorry kiddo (idk 😂)

Zach
What the hek?! Daniel knew that I was going to ask out Paige! I trusted him. He was my best friend. Keyword: was. I don't know what I'm going to do now.

Daniel
I thought telling her would make things better. But now I feel broken and hurt. I know she didn't mean it in a harsh way I just... uuurgh!
"I'm uh... just...." I was cut off nicely by Olive,
"It's fine. I think it's best if you go. Call me later if u need anything. Tho don't call Paige for a while." I just sheepishly nodded my head and walked out of the apartment. I was waiting for my Uber when I got a call.

Caller ID:

And that's where it ends folks

Chapter over

A/n
Hey I know this was short my apologies but things are a bit nuts at home right now and I just haven't been on lately. I'll try to post tomorrow my chickadees! Once again my apologies are being sent to you! Mwah!