How it Began

Today was supposed to be a regular day. My parents and I were heading back from the park after a day of hiking and we were arguing.
“Mom, I don’t see why I can’t stay over at Isabella’s house tonight.”
“Because we just got back from a trip and we are not going to drive you home just to drive all the way back to the other side of town for Isabella. We’re tired, sweetie. You can go to Isabella’s another day.” Mom’s quiet voice  was pleading and tired but that didn’t derail me from what I want.
  “But, Mom! It’s Isabella’s birthday and her dad is finally letting us come over.”
  “I said no, Kelsey and that’s final. We can go again another day.”
“Kelsey, please. Listen to your mother. I’ll make sure that you go tomorrow night.” Dad was always on Mom’s side, never taking mine. He looks at me at the same time that my anger rises at the highest it’s ever been. Flames lick at my insides and the engine stops. The car slides into the intersection at the same time that another car comes barreling toward us.
  “Stop! Push the brakes!” Someone’s yelling and then the sound of metal screeching is heard. The car goes spinning. I hear yelling and then nothing.

*******
Sorry its so short but this is my first fan fiction that is actually continued so it'll be a little challenging for me to do this.