Graduation

Its graduation day and it's supposed to be the most relaxing day I'll ever have. I get ready, putting on a little makeup to go with my blue sequin dress that Sarah insisted I wear for this very special occasion. I don't like the dress but after this, I would be able to find a job so I can earn my way to college.

"Sarah, I'm heading to the ceremony with Jacob. I'll see you there." Jacob helps me into the car. As we pull away, I start scolding him for what he pulled off the other week.

"Seriously? What were you thinking? I sang for you only, not for you to spread the news that I can sing."

"I only wanted you to be know as something other than Creepier, or Bloody Mary. I'm not even joking, everyone freaks when they see you have an attack of some sort. Heck, sometimes I get freaked out myself."

"That's no excuse, Jacob. I understand you have the best in mind, but I would rather remain incognito. Now I have to sing at the ceremony."

We drive the rest of the way in silence. The ceremony goes smoothly and I sing the national anthem and everyone is in awe of my voice. After the ceremony, Sarah insists that we all go out to celebrate. I say goodbye to everyone, including the one who got me to sing the national anthem. I hadn't wanted to, but I was angry at her and I sucked all the heat from her. She gasped and looked at her arms, they were covered in ice. My eyes widen and I try to reverse time to take back what I've done.  Everyone looks at me and I realize that I've caught on fire. I accidentally move to get away from everyone and end up on the other side of the field. I manage to put out the fire and see that I now have a new scar on my hand. I travel back in time to prevent all of the mishaps from happening and everything goes back to the way it was right before I greeted the girl who got me into this mess.

"Jacob, we have to talk, now!" I pull him aside and tell him what just happened.

"How the heck did that happen? I thought you were in full control of your- you're bleeding. Here." He hands me a tissue and my head starts aching. I feel really dizzy and I try to block out everyone. My breathing becomes more labored and my vision gets blurry. It clears up again when Jacob splashes me with water.

"What just happened?" As all my symptoms dissipate. 

"You were starting to spark and catch fire so I threw water at you. I'm so sorry. Now you are all soaked."

"Well you just stopped me from having an episode. Huh, now I know what to do. I just need to have water around and make sure to exercise my powers everyday so it slows down my demise."

"You sure that will work?"

"No, but I'm never sure when it comes to this kinda thing. My parents didn't exactly leave a beginners guide to being supernatural." After that, I would always carry a water bottle with me and I began to get better, mentally and physically.