Chapter Three

His words shocked me but interested me too. I looked at him then our hands. It was an odd feeling to have the hands of the man I was supposed to be bound to for eternity.  As I was staring into his eyes my body made me start leaning forward. Our lips were centimeters apart and I could feel his oddly minty breath on my pale face. He closed the distance as he smashed his lips against mine. A fire seemed to ignite in me as I slammed him against the cave wall. The kiss got even more heated as I realized. My human parents taught me about soul mates. And how a singe kiss could ignite a person's passion. If they were meant to be with that person. As a small child I didn't understand it, but now it makes sense to me. Lucien is my soul mate and there for the fire I feel in me is my passion. The kiss lasted about an hour before we were close to ripping off each others clothes. As we pulled away I stared into his golden eyes. He smiled and I laughed a little as I let him get off the wall.
"God damn that was hot" he said which made me laugh.
"How are we even gonna find the council" I asked starting to worry.
"Well they're not that hard to find since they stay at the castle" he says not even noticing my confused look as he hugged me and took in my scent. I hug back as it feels like I belong in his arms. I look around the cave and down at my torn clothes. He notices my facial expression and pulls out his wallet. He grabbed my hand and we used our super speed to get to a town not too far from the cave. Once we found a mall we walked inside and looked around. We bought a suit case so we can carry all our clothes. I when to hot topic first and I picked out a couple dresses. Went to Victoria secrets and bought some lingerie.
"Well it seems your ready to fight an endless covenant" he said making me blush.
"What? Are you talking about these?" I asked pointing to the two Victoria secrets bags in my hands.
"Yes. Women and there fascination for clothes" he said sounding mocking.
""Says the man who was drooling when I tried them on for you, and I'm not done yet so you better get use to it and get some nonrag like clothes"  I said before stomping off to the next store.
"Fine" he said shrugging. He goes to buy some black leather clothes. I role my eyes and gets some leather pants and a leather jacket. He came out in a skin tight shirt and a little loos of black leather pants. I stop and stare drooling a bit.
"What are you looking at? .. oh yeah I'm that sexy" he said sounding egotistical.
"Sounds like you need to check your ego it's starting to give you a big head" I said sarcastically. I look at the leather combat boots and gets two pairs.
"I know my ego. Wanna see it" he said making a gesture to his crotch.
"Matter of fact that can wait" he said before taking a pair of the boots and slipping them on after he pays for our stuff.
"What's wrong is it the government guys again" I ask looking worried. I put on my pair of combat boots.
"No. It's just not the "place" to show you my "ego" here in the mall of all places" he said as if he didn't gesture to his crotch a moment ago. I shivered and head to the next store. He follows behind proudly. I walked into the next store looking for shirts to go with my pants. He followed helping the best he can picking out clothes with me. Once we found the shirts I walked to a shoe store.
"We already have the boots what other shoes do you want now" he said sounding bored.
"Love we are going to need dress shoes because we are going to crash the royal ball the council attends every year along with my father" I said with a smirk as I walked to the area where the heels were.
"Wait. What did you just call me?" he said as my eyes widened in realization.
"Uhh.......Love.." I say shyly while blushing hard.
"That's what I thought you said.....oh well I guess it's time I broaden my horizons. I agree with you then "love" lead on." He said as he held my hand and let me shop.
"Wait you aren't mad that I called you love" I ask as i grab three pairs of heels. One red, one black, and one midnight blue pair, all in my size.
"No. It just shocked me that's all... I barely get called that because of what I am" he said sounding kinda sad.
"Go pick out some dress shoes so we can get your tux and my three dresses and your ties has to match the dresses" I say as I kiss his cheek. As I kissed his cheek he turned my  face as he kissed me with a firey passion. I blushed hard and kissed him back. He kissed me harder and deeper pushing me against the wall breaking it off.
"Okay I'll go look for shoes" he said a smirk on his face. I breathe heavy as I fan my face with my hand.
"Okay make sure they fit you" I say still feeling hot all over.
"that's only the surface of what we can do together" he said looking proud of himself. I sat down and tried on the heels making sure they fit perfectly.
"He's like a Greek god, like damn" I say under my breath. He comes back pays for the shoes acting like he didnt hear me at all.