Chapter Ten

"Omg Cassie you're alive" Lucien's mother said as she came running up to us and hugged me.
"I see. You hug her. But not your son. I see how you are" Lucien said as he sounded offended. She laughs as pulls you into a group hug as Ariana wiggles free to go play with a few half breed kids.
"Mother. Where is father? Oh wait ... he died from his father" Lucien said almost sadly. The mood suddenly changes to a dark one at the mention of his father.
"Why... did i have to inherited Jack's form and powers....." he said
"It happens I got mine from my grandma but my elemental power I got from my mom" I said as I drink my drink the rest of the way.
"Mom. Tell them to look away." he said as he took off his tux and vest as he unbuttoned his pants and button shirt. He gave them to his mother as his ripped muscled body is exposed. He flexed and tiny wings grew and got longer from his back. As I watched not caring and enjoying the show. As his hands struggled but eventually formed humongous black tipped claws and his mouth formed a black Dragon snout. As smoke flew out of his nose when he breathed. As I stated in aww. As he mouthed "this is what i am." As he screamed in antagonizing pain and agony alerting and drawing all attention to him as he began to grow to 10 feet then to 20ft. Then finally he grew to 100 foot high as he flexed his claws and his wings grew so that they can cover hid entire body. As his tail has black tipped spikes along his back. As I walked up to his letting my dragon take control without transforming. "Monster.." he said as he pulled away from me and he burned some of the room with his black flame, plunging the burned area into darkness. I look hurt as I feel rejected as my heart shatters and I collapse on the floor feeling as though my world just ended.
"I am a monster just like my grandfather" he said. He felt it too as his form faded into smoke as he said "I'm sorry, but that form is destructive".
I stayed on the floor not saying anything as he realized my dragon thought he was calling us a monster. He looked at me and said "my dragon does not know yours. So he pulled away. He doesn't even let me in. He called himself a monster because my grandfather had the same form as i do and the same everything else but he ended up nearly destroying the world... Jack the world destroyer". I blink as my eyes become teary and I take off running as I take off my dress not caring who sees and transforms into a dark red Dragon flying off in the direction of the forest. He ripped through his skin again as he bursted off after me as he catch up with me easily. He hovered in front of me and swished his tail as if saying sorry. I didn't know what you were doing when you touched me so i recoiled. And he tried to speak "i-i'm not used to a woman's touch at all".
"Well get use to mine cuz nature designed us for each other" my dragon said snapping slightly. "I-i can t-try" he said as he passed out and his dragon form faded and he began falling unconscious. My Dragon swoops down and caught him mid fall. Once on the ground my dragon laid him down and curled protectively around him possessively. His body is still and colder than normal. My Dragon started to panic as it shrunk down and wrapped around him and generating intense heat.
My mind expands to yours past the dragon mind "what are you doing i'm a vampire. I'm undead i don't need heat and all vampires are still when they sleep. Gosh. I don't mind the heat though". My Dragon growled and she shrunk more so that she can wrap around your waist.
"What are you doing cassie" I ask sleepily. He heard snoring as I was asleep. He picked me up and sped us back to the castle and laid me in his coffin with him. Still in dragon form I wrapped around his waist tightly. He petted me as I purred like a cat snoring more.
"She's so adorable and fragile" he said before he drifted into a dreamless sleep. I awoke naked wrapped around him as I heard his snoring. I climbed out his coffin and slid on his boxers and shirt. Just as I was about to sneak out for a midnight snack when there was a knock on his door. I open the door and standing there is his mother.
"Your majesty, I came here to bring y'alls clothes. I hope my son is okay" his mother said sounding concerned. I happily took the clothes out her hand and set them down.
"He is fine and would you like to accompany me for a early morning hunt since it's 3 am" I said as I slipped on some pants.
"It would be an amazing opportunity for me to get to know my future daughter in law. I would be honored your majesty" she said as we stepped out the room. I pulled my hair up as I smiled and we started our walk to the forest.
"I'm so glad that my little Lucien found his mate after all those years of looking for you" his mother said as we walked.
"Tbh I'm glad he did find me" I said as we reached the edge of the forest.
"Princess Cassandra, why did you disappear when you were 5 if you don't mind me asking" she said as we sniffed around for deer.
"All I remembered is taking a run in the forest and then everything went black and I woke up in the human realm locked in a cage. And please call me Cassie, I never liked being called Cassandra." I said lying through my perfect teeth.