Chapter Eight

After our "fun" there was a knock on the door as I was showering for the ball at eleven PM. He went and answered​ the door. Standing at the door is that pale blonde vamp from the mall.
"Ahh and why are you here. Didn't I tell you to leave me alone" he said as he blocked the door way.
"Now why are you being so cold especially to the girl your mother has decided to arrange for you to marry" she said as my ears perked up and my anger boiled casing the whole room and all to get extremely hot.
"Why you.."he said as his eyes go red with insane blood lust.
"Because im the only pureblood left especially after that slut Cassie disappeared" she said as I accidentally cause the bathroom to catch fire. As he grabbed the girl by her throat choking her as he reached in between her ribs and ripped her apart bloodily as he looked back. 
"will handle this" he said as he picked up the girl's remains and carried them to his mother's chambers.
"Mother!! Is this one you planned for me?" he asked as he tossed the bloody remains on her floor. I used my vampire hearing to what they were saying.
"I explicitly told you not to do shit like that" he said getting angry.
"Well a king needs a pureblood queen to rule by his side and produce children. I figured it was time you moved on. We both know Cassie is gone forever" she said as I had to run the cold water on me because a cold bath wasn't helping.
"You left here to look for her and you came back with a fledgling I figured you gave up your search" she said more.
"Mother!" he said as he sped towards her and held her in the air as all of his skin burns off revealing scales.
As his jaw elongated and sharp teeth show like a Dragon.
"I.. told.. you not to interfere with my life. You know of my powers and true form" he saud in a loud and violent tone.
"But I'm stronger than father way stronger I surpass him" he said with venom laced in his voice.
"Lucien I'm only looking out for the good of the Kingdom and your heart" she said nearly choking. As he was in his full form hovering in her room.
"Mother. Stop deciding my life or I will end yours and you know I can and will if pushed. I have grandpa's form and you saw what he can do" he said demonically. A sudden burst of energy leaves our room as waves of dark energy emits from our room. He noticed and let his mother go as he rushed in our room and locked the door still fully transformed as he walked to me and hugged me with his big clawed hand. He looked perplexed and confused.
"Hehe it seems we are meant to be together" he whispered in my ear. Was floating in the air wearing the midnight blue dress as blackish red wings burst through my back as my eyes glowed silver and my fangs were 7 inches long. He smiled as he watched me from down below.

Looked confused as I noticed I'm not standing on the floor

"You have a form like mine" he said as it seemed to make sense.
"Did I do something to cause this" I asked as I looked in his eyes feeling strange in this form.
"No. My mother just pushed me to my draconic for" he said acting like it's normal. Suddenly there was a knock on our door as I landed on the floor with a thud. He hid me and answered the door still in dragon form. Standing there was the king, My father.
"Lucien im so glad you could make it" he said as he stepped inside and hugged Lucien. That was unexpected of a king "Oh hello sire" Lucien said as he bowed to my  father. He linked with me and told me my father was here and to submerge myself.
"Lucien can i have a word with you can you please close the door it's important" my father said.
"Sure sir" Lucien replied as he closed the door once my father is inside.
"I know that you found her. And ik she went through a change moments ago. Let me see my little girl" He said not even using his king voice.
"I don't think she wants to see you sir" he said respectively.
"do you?" he asked me telepathically.
"Yes" I said as i step out of hiding. He moved out of my father's way to me and slowly calmed down as his skin began to come back. I hug him as i go back to my regular form.
"My little girl's all grown up. Why did you come back here" he said as he hugged me back.
"It's hard to say" Lucien said as he stood there.
"We came back to take back the kingdom from the council. I know for a fact that they were planning to get rid of me anyway" I said like it's no big deal.
"And by we she means" Lucien said as we pulled away. I walk up to Lucien.
"I mean me and you love" I said grabbing your hand. As I do that our sparks fly. My dad noticed and stared in shock.
"You know of soul mates sire? I believe we are. But please we need this a secret for rn" he said to my father.
"Yes i know of soul mates after her mother's death i lost my soul mate and i haven't been able to love anyone since" He said as my eyes widen.
"What happened to her sire?" Lucien asks my father.
"It was a wolf attack" he said.
"Just like my brother" I said as I sounded angry.
"Ahh the council? They will pay dearly" he said as his skin was begging to burn again.
"Father i need you to go to the ball and pretend you don't know me until midnight when they announce the new ruler" I said as I walked to the bathroom doing my hair.
"Why" he asked.
"Cuz I'll stake my claim on the thrown at exactly midnight" I said as i walked out the bathroom with a curled updo.

"And since she'll be queen you know what I'll be" Lucien asked my father. My father nods and then leaves as I turn towards you and hand you the red and black suit.

"Sire

"Sire. Do you understand?" he asked my father.
"I do" my father said.
"And you alright with me in your place?" he asked.
"Yes" my father said closing the door behind him.
"Your father is a nice king ey?" he asked as he buttoned his vest and shirt.
"Love hurry we only have 30 minutes to get ready and yes" I said as I found my shoes. He used his speed and finished getting dressed. I roll my eyes as I grabbed my midnight blue heels as I slipped them on. "What you said hurry" he said as he straightened his hair as he looked like a greek god now. "Do I look fabulous now" he asked making me giggle.
"Do your think your father will not tell?" he asked catching me off guard.
"I trust him" I said as I do my make up.
"You done dressing?" he asked as I put the finishing touches on.
"Yes I am" I said as I adust my top.
"Then lets go then. C'mon I'll speed us there. Wait if they see my "pet" in that dress they'll get suspicious" he said as I look at him.
"Not if you tell them that I've been a good pet" I said proudly.
"Yeah true" he said which made me smirk.
"Your always a "good" pet" he said as he pulled  my face closer to his.