Chapter Five

We awoke still sticky from the night before so we decided to take a hot shower together. As the hot water hit my filthy pale skin I let out a moan. As Lucien scrubbed my back I scrubbed the dirt and cum out my hair.
"Love you spoil me" I said as he started scrubbing my hair.
"I do?" he asked sounding confused. I nodded as I started washing his back.
"I didnt realised I did. Wait we're vampires why do we need a shower when we have lakes and all" he said as he let me scrub his back.
"Love I skink there is no lake on the world that will wash away the 2 years of filth from that place off my body" I say as I continue to scrub his back.
"Eh. Just I would advise you not to reach around I got that handled" he said in a suggestive tone. My eyes widen as I realize that he's referring to his erect dick.
"Hince why I said I got it "handled" and what do you expect? Its morning time,my stamina is back and your naked and in the shower with me as we wash each other" he said making it sound like I'm a blonde bimbo. As he washed his erect dick with soap and water and as he went over the tip of his tip he shivered and moaned very quietly. I blushed as I rinsed off and bent over to pick up the soap. He slapped my ass hard as I bent over not being able to help himself. I moaned loudly as it caused me to grip my ankles. He slapped my ass more and more. I got louder as I went to stand up straight again but he had other ideas. As he rammed his dick in my pussy and smacked my ass more. I moaned loudly as it caught me off guard and made me thrust back on his dick hard. He continued ramming me as I got louder and louder. I became a moaning mess almost instantly.
"You want me to stop ??" he asked as he kept going.
"No don't stop daddy" I said before I could stop myself. He laughed and went faster at the word "daddy". I started drooling as he pounded me harder. He went faster and harder using his vampiric speed and strength as his fangs grew and shone with an ivory white color.
"I'm so close may I cum daddy?" I asked almost begging.
"You dont need to ask me. You have free will to cum" he said as he came in me. I came hard as I moaned his name loudly. He yelled my name as he came in me again. I drooled even more as I panted  hard.
"That felt amazing" I said between breaths.
"Yes.... it did. More amazing than last night?" he said as we finished rinsing off.
"Definitely" I said as I hopped out the shower grabbing my towel.
"How?" he asked sounding confused.
"Cuz this time it didn't hurt at all" I said as I dry off my body.
"Yeah same" he said as I smiled.
"Come on we have to get dressed and pack the suit cases so we can get to the nearest train station" I said as I left the room and put on my black lace bra with matching panties.
"now that black lace fits you perfectly. Why black love?" he said as he put on black boxers with matching black-beater shirt. 
"Thx Love and cuz it's one of my favorite colors " I said blushing hard as I pulled out my blood red sundress.
"Why are you blushing? Was it from my compliment?" he asked in a soft whisper. I nodded as I slipped on the dress and started taking the tags off my clothes. He does the same thing as I smile. Once all the tags were off I started folding them and put them in my suitcase. He looked at all the tags briefly before spinning around taking all the tags off.
"Ahh that's better" he said. 
"He really does look like a greek god" I said under my breath.
"And you look like my greek goddess.. did you forget the hearing we have" he said which made me blush hard.
"Uhh... Yea" I said blushing as red as my dress.
"You are my forever greek goddess and I am you greek god." he said as he walked over and grabbed me by my curves and pulled me in.
"Mmmmmmm" I said as I leaned against him.
"Cassie. Where are we going today. What do you have planned" he asked curiously.
"Well we are going to take the only train that allows anyone into the vampire realm" I said as I zip up my suitcase.
"But we are vampires shouldn't we have a free roam pass to it or are we going in it as humans. Any way Cassie, lead on" he said as he zipped up his suitcase.
"We still have to take the train. Vampires have red passes while humans have to buy tickets silly" I said as I put on my combat boots.
"I'm not going to argue with you but I'll be back shortly" he said as he left out the room and he arrived back shortly.
"I had to go "borrow money from the rich". Although there​ might be some death for the river of the dead" he said as I laugh.
"Well we better get going if we want to get to the train before the noon" I said as I grab my Umbrella and suitcase.
"Agreed Cassie I'll be right behind you" he said as I put on my sun glasses and quickly brushed my hair. He combed his hair and cut it accordingly to a godly look. "Oh Cassie lets go we are both ready" he said once he was finished. I nodded and walked out the door hissing at the brightness of the sun.
"Eh.. ow." he said as he covered us with his jacket. I quickly opened my umbrella above us.