Chapter Seventeen

After the ceremony was over I basically dragged Lucien to our room which after 8 am it will be my father's. I threw him on our bed aggressively pinning him down. Lucien bit his lip as his eyes practically glowed with lust as his hard cock was popping a tent.
"Now. Do it! Fucking ride me already" Lucien growled growing inpatient.
"Awww did me marking you as mine make you horny and eager to complete the mating process" I asked teasingly as I giggled at my effect on him.
"You. Have. No. Idea" he said getting even more inpatient by the second. I begun to slowly take off his cape as I licked my lips slowly.
"What does my body itself make you horny?" he asked with a smirk on his face.
"No just you in general my king" I said grinding on him making his cock throb against my pussy as I clawed his chest once his shirt was off.
"Then let the king and queen have some fun" he said as I smirked taking off my dress fast.
"Again with the grinding? Cassie. Cassie. Cassie" he said as he shoved his dick in me throbbing pussy forcefully. I moaned as i whimpered feeling the sparks more that ever before. He thrusted in me hard and viciously. I began drooling as I got louder with each aggressive thrust. He began to go fast but keeping the aggressiveness. I drooled more as I got close to cumming and bit his shoulder muffling my loudness. He went faster and harder as he was about to cum as well.
"Oh god daddy don't stop" I screamed as I came hard shaking from how intense it was. He cane hard as he said "I won't!" As he continued. I drooled more as I came three more times before we heard a knock on the door. He slid out as he put on a bath robe leaving me covered in cum as he answered the door.
"Yes?" he said as a shocked Anamiã was standing there with big eyes when she saw he was wearing a bathrobe.
"Umm.... It's time for the crowning your majesty" she said trying not to look below his waist.
"Oh?! Hahaha we'll be there momentarily give us moment" he said as he shut the door and relaid the info to me. I jumped out of bed and rushed in the bathroom to wash the cum off as I hurried to get dressed. He strolled in behind me helping. I was ready in 8 minutes and was heading out the door to get to the throne room. All the royals were standing there waiting for us.
"Sorry there was some issues that needed handling" he said as he was fully dressed. We took our spots in front of Anamiã next to my father.
"Today is the day were we pass on the crown to the heir of the throne and her wonderful husband" Anamiã said as she raised her wand.
"Do you Cassandra Ann Victorian promise to protect the kingdom, and rule like those before you have ruled? With honor, dignity, loyalty, bravely, and the best way you know how? Do you promise to carry on the royal blood and produce an heir?" she asked as I stood there slightly nervous.
"I do" I said letting my voice be loud but not too loud.
"Do you Lucien Vladimir promise to protect the kingdom, and rule like those before you have ruled? With honor, dignity, loyalty, bravely, and the best way you know how? Do you promise to carry on the royal blood and produce an heir?" she said as she looked directly at him.
"I do" Lucien said as she then placed my crown on my head. She took the crown off my father's head and placed it on yours.
"I'm proud to introduce queen Cassandra and king Lucien" she said waving her wand as his eyes started to glow blue as he started to float.
"Woah! Neat" he said as electricity shot from his finger tips and he looked at me and saw a glimpse of the future.
There was a knock at the door standing there was one of the troops. He has a letter in his hand as he handed it to cassie. She opened it and read it aloud.
"By the first full moon of the year your daughter will be mine, your mate will be killed and you will be burned at the stake. This is war and you'll lose Cassandra.

                    S.C"
She read as she looked at Lucien and started balling as her water broke leaving a huge puddle.

Lucien called over his spies and my father after he landed back down. I looked at him concerned as the other people in the room even Anamiã didn't understand. He had his spies to go and spread and infiltrate.
"Sir who goes by S.C" he whispered to my father.
"There is no one by that name I know but there is several packs and a Dragon horde with those initials" my father said in a low voice sounding worried but I heard everything because of my vampire hearing.
"If it ain't to much trouble can you see what contacts you have and find out as it" he said as he telepathically sent my father the same vision he saw.
"I'll try and it seems like It's a wolf pack but only a dragon horde would want a part dragon baby" my father said and once I heard it my eyes widened as I felt tears come to my eyes. He saw a vision of the future and someone is trying to take our future child. Before anyone noticed I ran out the room in tears to the garden where I found a letter.
Cassandra you're ours and not even your weak mate will save you. You will have our child. Your heat will start in three days and we promise you we will find away to impregnate you before the year is over and we promise once we ate done you'll only know our dicks.
                S.C
The moment i read it i passed out hitting my head on the ground hard.